• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Mr Git

1098.gif

WHAT

What.

Amazing. This is the best news.

This is not a mistake right? No hallucination?

Did Deep Silver convince Atlus that such a thing as the global Market exists?

pablito

It's regrettable that this news is cause for happiness, as it should be the norm. But still, great news for EU. Happy we'll be enjoying this together
well after Japan :(
in February.

Canadian
Pre Order Cancelled!

The Steelbook is probably going to be the same price in the UK anyway but I don't have to worry about customs and it's probably arriving faster, so thank you based Deep Silver.

Is this already up on amazon.uk? I'm not seeing it.

thanks deepsilver..
anyone that see the limited in preorder send me a pm and i'll be your bro forever! or at least until persona6 XD

Mediking

Trying my best to not have this game get spoiled by Feb 14, 2017. It's so far away but info about the game keeps coming nonstop.

Does shop2 charge when you order? Been a very long time since I used them, wanna see prices on other sites before committing.

kromeo

Does shop2 charge when you order? Been a very long time since I used them, wanna see prices on other sites before committing.

no, I think you can choose to pay early if you want but otherwise they'll use your saved payment details on release

Already sold out at zavvi :-(
That's not exactly something to be upset about. You'd be lucky to even get your pre-order intact from them, if you get it at all.

Ordered one from ShopTo for now, but I'll switch to Rice when/if they list it, I've had too many orders mysteriously not arrive from ShopTo before to risk this.

Mr Git

That's not exactly something to be upset about. You'd be lucky to even get your pre-order intact from them, if you get it at all.

Ordered one from ShopTo for now, but I'll switch to Rice when/if they list it, I've had too many orders mysteriously not arrive from ShopTo before to risk this.

That's shit. I've had consistently better luck with ShopTo than I have with Zavvi or GAME, but it irks me that they have big branded VIDEOGAMES jiffybags. As if they're just tempting it to be 'lost' in the mail.

flohen95

Does that include VAT? US prices don't include tax but still this is harsh.

It does, but even when you subtract the VAT (19% here in Germany), it's still about 65$. Mind, games were already 70€ when we got ~1.40$ for 1€ instead of ~1.10$, so it's gotten better (well, not really, but relatively).

m0t0k1

Great news. Really happy to see them also release the ps3 version. Bummer that it won't come with Japanese VA though. Ahh well i can always mute the voices.

Zafir

Nope, saw them available, in Netherlands I even could click on it, but got an error message!

Oh, I know they were available. I meant it more as in, they added it to the site as in stock accidentally, realised, and then made them out of stock until they were ready to actually sell them.

It makes no sense that the normal edition is out of stock as well..

StereoVsn

That's the one thing I like about EU pricing methods. We include tax in the full price.
I am surprised at least for SP games that everyone just doesn't go for US PSN or Live... Especially when US $ was cheaper compared to euro.

Pre-ordered the collectors edition from shopto. These guys have been reliable with every order I've made from them in the past, so I'll trust them on this as well. Rice digital would be another good source to pre-order for you guys when they have the collectors edition on stock.

ZombAid82

Oh, I know they were available. I meant it more as in, they added it to the site as in stock accidentally, realised, and then made them out of stock until they were ready to actually sell them.

It makes no sense that the normal edition is out of stock as well..

Ahhhh, know I get it :)

I am surprised at least for SP games that everyone just doesn't go for US PSN or Live... Especially when US $ was cheaper compared to euro.

The other difference is that almost any store will sell the game below RRP, compared to the US where most stores are fixed at $60 (except for subscriptions like GCU and Prime)

It's not uncommon that big releases are ~55€ on launch day (~or £40), making the difference to $60 rather minimal.

Zareka

Preordered from ShopTo for now, but after the disaster that was Persona Q I'm cancelling the minute it's available on Amazon, provided I don't miss my chance. I'll go with ShopTo if I can't get it anywhere else.

C'mon Amazon, you slowpokes. Get on it already!

Top Bottom