• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piccoro

Don't know if already mentioned, but the event will be livestreamed at live.playstation.com

Twitch and YouTube also, I reckon.

Ace Combat 7 has been officially confirmed with a special VR demo for the event! Hopefully it will also be available for download.
A new minuscule screenshot from the cockpit was also released.

Eyp05vp.png

glaurung

Ace Combat 7 will be at this thing. To mention that, they used an image of the game at the size 320x180 pixels.

That is lower than the resolution of the first Ace Combat game. For fuck's sake, we are in the era of 4K graphics and they release this image for my most anticipated VR game. For shame.

I said it in the other thread, but it really sucks that MVC4 got leaked. That would have been an awesome surprise and would have shocked a lot of people imo.

Now. Everyone just expects it

Yeah. Especially since a lot of people had given up on it over the years, which have lead to the reveal being even more shocking and huge.

Still will be awesome though.

Already said Marky's making that lol.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

The only reason I can think for this game happening is that Sony is eager to keep Cerny happy. And if that's the case, then... what an utterly bizarre passion project to have. Fuckin' Knack of all things.

Ace Combat 7 has been officially confirmed with a special VR demo for the event! Hopefully it will also be available for download.
A new minuscule screenshot from the cockpit was also released.

Eyp05vp.png

Remember that guy last year who had a fit when Ace Combat 7 was revealed? You could literally hear him screaming at the top of his lungs during the trailer. Even Boyes and Qizilbash look at him like "wtf is wrong with this guy?!"

Considering the December PS+ games already leaked and Knack not being one of them, I guess they won't show Knack 2 at PSX ;(

Would've been hilarious: "Not only is Knack one of the PS4 plus games in December, but he'll come back next year in his long awaited sequel: "Knack 2: Knack Harder" followed by *hysteric applause from the host* but nobody in the audience responds, some faint boos will later be reported by some Gaffers attending the show.

Pachimari

I honestly just want to see more of Spider-Man. I do fully expect it to release Summer-Fall 2017. And I also expect to see it at the PSX.

I honestly just want to see more of Spider-Man. I do fully expect it to release Summer-Fall 2017. And I also expect to see it at the PSX.

I want it, too. Also, I expect a gameplay trailer or a demo because of these reasons:
The game could be released near the date of the Spider-Man movie, like Rachet and Clank.
It has to be in developement for 1 year and some months by then.
I think Insomniac hasn't a record of delays.

The God

Unless Spider-Man is further along than we think I don't see it coming out next year. Sony has CoD, Destiny, Battlefront and Red Dead to promote in the fall and they don't really release big exclusives during that time.

Quite possible, but I think they might want to ride the new movie wave.

The new movie is coming out in early July, they might want to aim for that.
Which would definitely make sense but I'm also thinking of how Marvel is taking these video game releases more seriously now. I'm just not sure the game would be ready to go by July and if it isn't, they won't hesitate to give it the time it needs. Especially since Sony is involved and they are certainly not afraid to hit the delay button.

If the game is completely ready by July though, by all means!

Any of y'all swinging by this weekend come and say hi to a fellow gaffer at the Snake Pass booth! I'll be there with some of my peeps at Sumo showing the game off. :)

FelipeMGM

It is weird since Cerny went on record saying that his next project would be something smaller, almost like an indie game (but funded by Sony so obvs no indie)

But things change I guess

Remember that old E3 gif where the preacher is telling a woman about all the games coming to PS4 as she goes crazy? Sony Japan sorta made that into a commercial

In the first, Yamada-san plays a journalist aggressively approaching the Japanese Prime Minister (played by Hana-bi‘s Ren Osugi), and asks whether he’ll purchase a PS4, and the PM gives the typical political response that it’s “under consideration.” The Journalist presses on by mentioning the release of Yakuza 6, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV, but the politician stubbornly reiterates that it’s under consideration.

As Yamada-san pushes further, Osugi-san responds “but is there a future?” At that point, the Journalist delivers the list of upcoming PS4 games: Gran Turismo Sport, New Hot Shots Golf, the “legendary” Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Dragon Quest XI. This moves the PM, ending with a final hug.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11...-final-fantasy-vii-remake-gran-turismo-sport/

Boke1879

Unless Spider-Man is further along than we think I don't see it coming out next year. Sony has CoD, Destiny, Battlefront and Red Dead to promote in the fall and they don't really release big exclusives during that time.

When is the Spider-Man movie coming out? I can see them trying to release on or just after that comes out.

Wait it's a thing?! Really? This along with MvC 4??? Man I want to watch this event!

What time is the main event at? I see three presentations in the schedule. Plus I have the Zelda Symphony Orchestra concert on Sunday so I'm hoping this is on Saturday night.

Wait it's a thing?! Really? This along with MvC 4??? Man I want to watch this event!

What time is the main event at? I see three presentations in the schedule. Plus I have the Zelda Symphony Orchestra concert on Sunday so I'm hoping this is on Saturday night.

I'm sorry, what time does the live stream start?
Saturday, December 3rd, starting at 10:00am Pacific Time/1:00pm Eastern

Keep in mind, Alex, that Shinobi isn't saying it will necessarily show up at PSX. Just that Knack 2 is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom