• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Thread: He’s holding a thermal detonator!

There'e no drop off for weapon damage over range. A blaster shot point-blank will do exactly the same amount of damage across the map, so you can easily pot-shot people across the map. And there's zero penalty for hip fire. DICE have made it literally pointless to use the gun optics or to use first-person mode.
That's the point. What, did you want another copy and paste generic shooter? This is Battlefront. It's like complaining that Halo doesn't have ADS.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Yeah AT-AT sounds very stupid and wrong, but I saw a lot of people calling it like that while watching stream like Vinny and Austin Walker from Giant Bomb.

LOL, tell them to pronounce T-65XJ (aka x-wing) or YT-1300 like at - at. I can't think of a star wars vehicle that has a military designation that isn't pronounce via saying the letters individually, save Tie Fighters.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Sucks that Hardline went down the drain so fast. I actually enjoyed the beta. I was just going to hold off until the inevitable premium edition.

Gurish

So when can we expect the beta to be available to download on PS4? I want to start download it on rest mode before I'm off to bad.

Hi feel free to send me a PC code if anyone's got one. PS this is my first post hi.

Sorry to pile on your first post, but there's a thread for code begging already so best to keep it in there. Also the amount of GAF members that have had codes is extremely low and most that went out did it from Twitter and were snapped in under a minute. Open beta starts tomorrow though so just start pre-loading on Origin now and you will be ready to go tomorrow.

rhino4evr

As a long time fan of Star Wars growing up as a kid, it's always been AT-AT, All-Terrain Armored Transport, or Imperial Walker to me. Never A.T. - A.T. On the other side though I call AT-STs as A.T.-S.T. or Scout Walkers.

This is the correct answer, although I still call them big Walker and baby Walker.

my2XeRD.jpg

Battlefront tears.

Ive reported a few people in rocket league for saying terrible things to new players. Sony should really come down on people who say such awful things.

How can they tell, if its like in game chat in rocket league, what was said? Should I take a screenshot or do they have access to that?

In Rocket League it may not be so straight forward. I'm fairly certain the servers for Rocket League are cross platform between PC and PS4. That leaves Sony pretty powerless to do anything against the messages, which usually come from PC since they have access to an actual keyboard rather than pre-written phrases like on PS4.

Top Bottom