• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins gate 0 coming to the west

blacksark

Tagg9

Yay!!! That was a really fast turnaround time considering how long it took to get the first game officially released.

Omikaru

Great news!

Does anyone who has played the Japanese version know if the PS4 and Vita versions are cross-save?

L~A

Niiiice. Hopefully PC release will follow down the line (still not available in Japan, irrc?). Glad to see VN series getting continued localisation in the west, instead of one time things.

That's ballin'. PS4 version it is for me. I played the first on the PS3 and I have no regrets; I'll play them visual novels on the big screen no problem.

Englebert3rd

Unconfirmed Member
Hype+hype+hype+hype+https+falloutbethsoftcom+it+s+happening+the+end+times+are_d1ffdf_5565755.gif

Preorder that baby!

OVDRobo

Awesome. Steins;Gate became possibly my favourite visual novel at this point after 'playing' it on the PS3 last year, going in completely blind and uninformed.

If this keeps up that general level of quality, I'm in on day one.

Scavenger

I'll be picking up the Vita version. :D

I wonder if it will come with a download code for the Steins;Gate PS4 port like the Japanese release of S;G 0 did.

Kudo

Day one it is! Hopefully we'll get some sweet PS4 LE soon so I can pre-order it.
I'd assume there will be no differences in the PC version so safe to go with this.

They work very fast, I love it!

Prelude.

The surprise was kinda spoiled, but still, nice to see it confirmed.

Also, even though I don't care since VN = handheld, not a cool move to skip the ps3 version.

Omikaru

So you're saying I should play the first now?

No time like the present. I'm not sure I can even recommend Steins;Gate 0 to someone who hasn't played the original since it's so closely tied to it.

In short, play Steins;Gate before even looking for information on this game.

MegaMelon

So you're saying I should play the first now?

First is a standalone game that's fantastic in it's own right but yes you should play it now. Don't look at anything to do with 0 since its so closely tied to the first game you'll get spoiled.

blacksark

Incredibly happy with the confirmation, we'll have to see if we're going to receive any special edition like with the first one.

Jeffrey

does 0 still have the convoluted texting system from the first?

No clue how people got all the endings without a guide.

Top Bottom