• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins gate 0 coming to the west

I'll stick with the regular I think

The CE looks plain. What appeals to me in Amadeus is the box and the Upa, but not to the point where I'm willing to pay 3 times what I'm paying for the base game itself

Well, I begrudgingly ordered the Amadeus Edition out of passion for the original game and the animated series. Hopefully Root Letter won't receive an exclusive collector's set, but I know that'll be bashed sometime in the near future. I'll have to dive through the trouble of trying to bundle everything together with a cancellation thus causing one of the games to get held up in the delivery process. I wish they'd move forward with announcing a solid release date outside of the Amazon US listings, too.

Well, I begrudgingly ordered the Amadeus Edition out of passion for the original game and the animated series. Hopefully Root Letter won't receive an exclusive collector's set, but I know that'll be bashed sometime in the near future. I'll have to dive through the trouble of trying to bundle everything together with a cancellation thus causing one of the games to get held up in the delivery process. I wish they'd move forward with announcing a solid release date outside of the Amazon US listings, too.

Yeah, if Root Letter gets an LE announced before S;G 0 releases I might try to add it to my order. I was already thinking of also getting the US standard edition of S;G 0 from Amazon so I can play on release day. It's just $32, right...?

Being a rabid fanboy is such a pain on the wallet, but no regrets!

Yeah, if Root Letter gets an LE announced before S;G 0 releases I might try to add it to my order. I was already thinking of also getting the US standard edition of S;G 0 from Amazon so I can play on release day. It's just $32, right...?

Being a rabid fanboy is such a pain on the wallet, but no regrets!
Assuming you're targeting the Vita version, that sounds about right with the Prime discount as it's standard $40 on portable and $60 for the PS4.

Shizuka

Steins.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:
Steins;Gate 0 (Standard) for PSV or PS4 and 128 page Artbook.

Available for pre-order at VGP (with free shipping).

Shizuka

Sadly, it doesn't appear to come with an outer box. I'll just stick with my Amadeus + standard Amazon haha

I just sent PQube a message asking about that, I'm hoping it comes with an outer box like the first game and that's not just a loose artbook like Gal*Gun.

ZoronMaro

I asked them this question the other day, and unfortunately it's the same as Gal Gun.

I don't care about having a special box, but would the artbook get bent in anyway without one? I remember people complaining about Gal gun boxes getting ruined during shipping, but I thought that was orders direct from ricedigital?

Animekatt

I don't care about having a special box, but would the artbook get bent in anyway without one? I remember people complaining about Gal gun boxes getting ruined during shipping, but I thought that was orders direct from ricedigital?

The Gal Gun game and book both came in a bubble mailer, but they were in perfect condition. I wouldn't worry.

atomsk

Party Pooper
looks like amazon finally got on the "yep not September" train

dakVfNI.png

probably another placeholder. if these dates hold that means S;G 0 and Root Letter would release 4 days apart, that seems insane.

So what system is everyone gonna get this on? Don't think there's too much of a difference between the Vita/PS4 versions right? I think I might go with the vita version since I can just cozy up in bed and relax

BTA

The end of this year was packed before things started getting delayed in ways that compressed things even further. Why...

dakVfNI.png

probably another placeholder. if these dates hold that means S;G 0 and Root Letter would release 4 days apart, that seems insane.
Crying right now. This was my biggest game of the month next to Dragon Quest. ;_;

D-Man

Damn, that's disappointing. I was ready to marathon the hell out of this game. I was really excited for it...

Kyolux

September got from one of my biggest months this year to just Pheonix Wright.

FFXV, this, Shantae, etc. all moved away.. :(

Out of interest, are the delays for these PQube games only in the USA?

Shopto and amazon.co.uk still have Valkyrie Drive listed for 16th September and Steins;Gate 0 for 23rd September.

Have either of those been officially announced or are both really just placeholders? Even 11 days before release for one?

Top Bottom