• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins gate 0 coming to the west

Saphirax

sg0-pre-order-bonus-presenter-psd-950x534-555x312.jpg

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/steins...eus-edition-announced-rice-digital-exclusive/

Shizuka

That limited edition is crazy expensive and making it limited to a store that doesn't ship to half the world is just as crazy.

Firestar

Wow that sucks they did free worldwide shipping last time but not this time, guess I will have to stick to the regular edition on VGP :(

BTA

That's outdated and/or incorrect information.

Shipping to US is $30, thanks to Brexit.

I already decided not to go for it given how much more expensive it was at $80 than the regular edition on Amazon, but that's ridiculous. Obviously it's kinda out of their hands, but... wow.

Wow that sucks they did free worldwide shipping last time but not this time, guess I will have to stick to the regular edition on VGP :(
I think it's quite possible VGP could get a smaller LE with the artbook.

I'm probably still going to buy the Amadeus Edition because I'm a sucker for SciADV (and I just got a bonus I was planning to use on it anyway)

Firestar

I think it's quite possible VGP could get a smaller LE with the artbook.

I'm probably still going to buy the Amadeus Edition because I'm a sucker for SciADV (and I just got a bonus I was planning to use on it anyway)

That would be cool if they could at least get the art book. Although I want that fairy Upa, curious to see what it's deal is in the game. Looks cooler than the metal Upa

Is cross play available for this? I can't decide which version to buy and I'm leading towards both if I can pick up my progress on Vita after playing on the PS4.

Is cross play available for this? I can't decide which version to buy and I'm leading towards both if I can pick up my progress on Vita after playing on the PS4.
Nope, don't think so, but there are also separate trophy lists.

If you have a Vita TV that would be an alternative for going between TV and Vita.

That's nice, a good amount for £60. But I'm not normally a fan of collector's editions, they would just end up gathering dust.

Hope they release a game and artbook edition, it'll match up great with the first game.

Firestar

I know that, it's still pretty shitty if you ask me.

Yep, doing UK exclusivity would be one thing, but expecting NA customers to pay $30 for shipping to import an NA edition because they won't give it to amazon or VGP is insane. I expect not many will buy it and it'll probably have decent sales in the future

Yep, doing UK exclusivity would be one thing, but expecting NA customers to pay $30 for shipping to import an NA edition because they won't give it to amazon or VGP is insane. I expect not many will buy it and it'll probably have decent sales in the future

YbKgDIj.png

Different game, but I think it's working out for them. The Gal*Gun LE sold out completely as well.

StereoVsn

Wow... I love Steins;Gate but $30 shipping is BS. Is there a PC SE by any chance? The original Steins;Gate was pretty decent all things considered for the price especially.

Edit: Interesting that they are charging $10 more even for the regular game.

Anybody know how long before /after launch rice digital ce's sell out? They charge on order and I dont want to order and forget about it until it's too late, just in case it gets lost in the post.

Wow... I love Steins;Gate but $30 shipping is BS. Is there a PC SE by any chance? The original Steins;Gate was pretty decent all things considered for the price especially.

PC version hasn't been announced for localization. It will surely come eventually, but not this year. And it probably won't have an LE as it will be self published by 5pb/Mages.

LiK

I doubt there will be a SE for PC but it will probably come. The first game was just announced to come out for Steam in Sep.

Top Bottom