• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sun and Moon August 12th Update Possibly Leaked: The Redemption of Raichu

Foxxsoxx

Honestly, significant bosses like team leaders ought to be using 4 Pokemon minimum by the time things are level 30. Emerald's Watson's Pokemon are levels 20-24, and he has 4 of them. Having only 2 (and a Golbat and Ariados at that) at 30 is a disgrace.

Right? There's that one admin in Alpha Sapphire that literally only has a Sharpedo. Like wat.

are they trying to appeal female audience with that raichu form?

Raichu was a badass, why such a drastic change to make it "cute"? Looks more like a female version rather than a variation.

Just look Ninetales and Sandslash. They have modification but maintaining the core.

Totally ruined.

Cause guys can't possibly like cute things right?

Conan-san

new Metagross form leaked

lvbojh.gif

So that's a Mega Metagross so this happened in XY but I can't for the life of me think when if it did and this isn't some fanboy nonsense.

J@hranimo

Banned
That rumor acknowledges the NX, so it's easily fake :p

It has some interesting ideas though. Good thing about this is that it gave us a date to make some of it true or not. Aug 21st. Cool.

are they trying to appeal female audience with that raichu form?

Raichu was a badass, why such a drastic change to make it "cute"? Looks more like a female version rather than a variation.

Just look Ninetales and Sandslash. They have modification but maintaining the core.

Totally ruined.

I'm a female, and I prefer original Raichu.

Tall4Life

I do like that they're trying to make more underrepresented Pokemon good again (or just good because they never were). At least I hope they're going to be more viable. Mega evolutions last gen were ok with this, especially with Mawile, but it gave Megas to lots of Pokemon that were already OU/Uber and didn't need it. Giving new forms to those like Marowak and Raichu, and possibly without the need for extra items or the restriction of only having one, is a great step forward.

Nightbird

I admit making megas able to hold items is the one thing that'll push all the megas except MRayRay, while doing nothing about megas at the same time.

That's one thing I can see GF doing

kirblar

"NX game with both regions"

lol sure
Yeah, that'd make no sense, and the secret area thing mentioned gives me Banjo-Tooie nightmare flashbacks.

If they were going to do a Gen 6 game on NX tho, "Emerald Z" combining the remakes and X/Y would be a cool way of getting everyone up to speed.

Top Bottom