• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tintnfall - 16 maaps fo laucnh, bxone alph a textures ARE fin@l assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 maps? Eh, do want more.
Also, Alpha textures are final? That is laaaame. What happened to the "They're 25% less than retail release"?

16 maps is hype but I thought a dev said already the textures were reduced. It would be weird if an actual dev was lying on twitter or even referencing them being 25% of the PC version potentially.

PC is obviously the definitive version.

Sad about the textures. Update:Not 1080p, 720p. Well there goes the confirmation to the idea that compressed textures are a compromise to reach 1080p using Esram. :-/

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Now the question 720 or 1080P?

720p, with those textures, plus lighting and effects, 12 players, would make Titanfall and absolute disaster graphically.

Thank god for the PC version. You would thing this was just a 360 port at this point, not the other way around.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Yay, CBOAT's back!

I'm glad all that drama from a couple days ago didn't scare you off :D

16 maps is pretty nice.

Though the game is 6v6, so I'm assuming they're not that large.

kuYuri

16 maps huh? Even though they shipped 16 maps in past CoD titles, I'm still surprised Respawn managed that many maps. Pretty good.

I also expect the PC version to be nothing special, I expect it to be a straight up port with minor PC specific features.

dmr87

Titanfall 16 maps at launch, Xbox One alpha textures are final assets. PC will have improved textures, no word on Blue Point/360 version yet, trying to find out, will update when I know more.

Dueling leakers?!!?11 Or working together?! ITSAMYSTERY

Good amount of maps.

also
something something source engine something xbone something.
shame about the textures.
PC version it is!

RdN

Ugh, those textures from the Alpha can't be real.. They're way too low res, even for the Xbox 360.. Much less for the Xbox One.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The 16 maps is all there is to the game. Why are people impressed? Should they ship a MP only game with 6 maps?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
jcfz.gif

ITS HAPPENING!

Doffen

16 maps are nice. Hope they are quality maps.
The X1 textures are a let down, but I sincerely wasn't bothered with it when I was enjoying the alpha. Sure, it will defiantly not be a "graphically-showcase-game" for Xbox One, but we all had our suspicious that it would go down like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom