• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tintnfall - 16 maaps fo laucnh, bxone alph a textures ARE fin@l assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
What kind of question is that?

The simple question is whether Cboat or Respawn are wrong about Titanfall. I'll put my money on Respawn every time.

If Respawn can't get Source to run at 1080P 60FPS (which I would think they would be crowing about less than 2 months from launch), then they have bigger problems than Cboat leaking texture assets.

mrg6290

oh shiiit. *puts on helmet*

pqx19Mh.png

I'm gonna go w/ Respawn on the textures. They don't seem to be mincing words or dancing around the issue.

Guess we will find out soon enough though.

jem0208

Very believable. People were calling CBOAT out on the other thread, so I believe he could have felt inclined to leak. 16 maps on release just seems an awful lot and too good to be true. I sure hope it's right. And the alpha textures when Remedy said it's not final just seems another red flag .

I would say the alpha textures might be final for 360 but he clearly says in his post, that the blueprint for 360 is unknown.

Whoops. Think you might mean Respawn there ;)

Here's what I like to believe:

cboat was fed false information to get him out, probably MS told their guys different number of maps to get the the leaker. cboat needed time to verify this shit. ntkrnl leaks shit on purpose, cboat feels jelly, so he post without verifying. And boom, MS knows who's cboat because they give the number 16 to only one guy.
WOW

antitrop

So far they've announced Hardpoint (like Battlefield Conquest) & Attrition (a bit like Capture the Flag but with a human character).

Attrition is just straight Team Deathmatch. There will probably be a CTF mode, though, seems perfect for this kind of game, with all the movement shit.

Deadbeat

Banned
I dont give a shit what cboat says, theres no way they are making a new game that has worse textures than mw2. That makes no damn sense at all. cboat should have thought this through.

I agree with someone that it was a ruse to out a leaker. Its got to be the reason.

If Respawn can't get Source to run at 1080P 60FPS (which I would think they would be crowing about less than 2 months from launch), then they have bigger problems than Cboat leaking texture assets.

It ain't "just" source, and it certainly is doing a hell of a lot more than most source games from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom