• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

foxbeldin

WHERE IS IT IT'S JULY 1ST
31073530-5e18-0132-0bc2-0eae5eefacd9.gif

in about 9.5 hours.

Steroyd

Normally I'm great doing media blackouts on games I'm planning to buy day one.... not this time fuck it I NEED TO KNOW, too many people have been hyping it up, i can't. Not. Watch.

foxbeldin

Heard it was going to be on youtube also. I'm waiting for an answer on the delay if any.
Our source for the high quality video might take a few more days though.

Psykoboy2

It's really good and I can't wait for everyone else to see it. Hell, I've wanted to see it a second time since I saw it at E3.

Those hoping to see Elena will get about 4 or 5 seconds of their wish if this is exactly the same demo shown on the showfloor at E3.

What you will see is a lot of mud, set piece after set piece, fire, explosions, and a shit ton of close calls. It really is spectacular!

R_Deckard

It's really good and I can't wait for everyone else to see it. Hell, I've wanted to see it a second time since I saw it at E3.

Those hoping to see Elena will get about 4 or 5 seconds of their wish if this is exactly the same demo shown on the showfloor at E3.

What you will see is a lot of mud, set piece after set piece, fire, explosions, and a shit ton of close calls. It really is spectacular!
Actually getting buzzed to see this now...do we have any ETA on when da bomb gets dropped?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital

All I want to know is does Drake stay half tucked throughout?

Top Bottom