• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE exposes customer names, home addresses, emails, birthdates in massive leak

Fucking shit. Thanks a lot WWE.

Anyways, there's nothing we do, is there?

wwenetspotbayley-inset1__42877.1478183041.jpg

El-Suave

Only my email would be affected, but that was involved in either the Playstation or Kotaku hacks. Officially I'm subscribing from the US with a random hotel address and do the payment via iTunes cards, WWE Network hadn't been available here for a long time so that was the only way to watch and save money on the PPV's.

Fox Mulder

Fucking carnies.

I used a Yahoo email for a wwe network trial. Yahoo got hacked too, plus a few other companies I've used the address for.

I'll be on this. So embarrassing. I just signed up for a free trial so I could re-watch an old wrestlemania from when I was a kid and now I'm going to be lumped in with everybody else. No offence.

I didn't even enjoy it :(

MechaX

Well joke's on you WWE network, I signed up so I could watch 97-99 WCW Nitro.

... Fuck, I just made Dad Bod's list didn't I

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is all a big part of their upcoming storyline and now all the wrestling fans are intimately involved.

How many times have we heard this before

how stupid can you be

This is the second time something like this has happened recently w/ Amazon's cloud services, wtf is going on.

Why in the world would you ever store data on a server in such a way that anyone can access it with the right URL without a password?

So, for clarity, does this mean it's Amazon's fault for not securing their servers properly, or WWE's? Or is it even possible for us to know?

Either way, I'm sick of getting my information hacked. I've been holding off, but I'm tempted to finally get 1password.

I wonder how many people used a fake address.

ill sue them but ill gladly settle out of court if they allow me to go on a date with Asuka, and throw in 3 free months of wwe network...
One of my favorite Gifs. Asuka is my spirit animal.

And I think I used a fake address, as I'm in Canada ie. the only country that got totally fucked re: the network.

Its ok guys Shawn is on it

tumblr_no1oivMm9O1szedmco1_400.gif
I need to find that GIF of Edge and the laptop.

Edit:
Edge-destroying-the-GM-laptop-edge-18383865-300-170.gif

Why did the WWE switch them from Russian to Bulgarian?

Considering the USSR invaded Bulgaria during WWII and then maintained a military dictatorship in the country for 50 years after, it must be a tough pill to swallow to have to come out to the goddam Soviet National Anthem for a Bulgarian guy.

It's like the goddam Iron Shiek, an Iranian, having to rep Saddam Hussein in 1991 ........ a guy who had just dropped gas bombs on Iranian civilians 2 years earlier ... It's like jesus christ, Vince.

Top Bottom