• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EhazInw.jpg

can is facing the wrong way

Done the raid twice, gotten 2 pulse rifles and 3 boots. Sigh.

#smart loot

KanameYuuki

HOW DO YOU GET SWORD KILLS IN CRUCIBLE!!!!

I have been to the lighthouse 15+ times but I can't do anything with swords

Can anybody help in completing this quest? Join rumble and kill each other? Lol

You should try on inferno or whatever it s called, the one without map on teams and be sneaky sneaky boy.

BraXzy

Jesus another day, another OT :O

Not played much recently, the raid hasn't been kind to me so it is getting the silent treatment.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Luke Smith is disgusted by your avatar and that is why he did not post the entire last OT.

REMOVE IT ASAP!

spray yourself and get wings like oryx

LIE! He loves it!

Weird, I guess I expected there to be proper quests for the other two like there was for the first one that told you the steps. I didn't know you just had to do it blindly.

Thanks!
While since i did it now, but im sure its a questline that keeps going. Check your tab and see. Should be highlighted on the Director if anything.

As ToO (and Iron Banner) approach, a quick question or two for those that have been crunching the numbers as far as Crucible goes;

1. How beneficial is the subclass armor perk? i.e. if I have a Solar Crest of Alpha Lupi, would I be significantly better served playing a Gunslinger as opposed to Bladedancer? (I'm still figuring out what to play; I'm really feeling Nightstalker, but feel like Shadowshot won't be of much use in Trials)

2. Is there any emerging consensus on how to best handle Hammer Bros? (Apart from "run" or get them from a distance with a high-impact sniper). This is admittedly somewhere else where I like Shadowshot, but I fear it'll be ineffective in Trials since the super's not canceled until the anchor pops, and at that point I'm dead half the time.

Can anyone help me out here?

My roommates have a PS4 and only one of them has PS+ on their account.. I heard it was possible to share some of the benefits of the account to all users on the PS4.

What I'm asking is, can multiple accounts on a PS4 share the benefits of PS+ for Destiny if only one person on that PS4 has PS+?

Help is much appreciated.

Yep, another user without PS+ can still play Destiny.

GhaleonEB

Facilitating some DGAF love - looking for four experienced King's Fall raiders to help a pair of Bungie vets through an Oryx kill (just Oryx) tonight at 9:15 PST, on PS4.

1) Bungie dude 1
2) Bungie dude 2
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??

I'll help coordinate.

Has anyone gotten the Beltane shader? It says complete "The Old Hunger" which I have, but I don't have it...

Facilitating some DGAF love - looking for four experienced King's Fall raiders to help a pair of Bungie vets through an Oryx kill (just Oryx) tonight at 9:15 PST, on PS4.

1) Bungie dude 1
2) Bungie dude 2
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??

I'll help coordinate.

I can help out.

1) Bungie dude 1
2) Bungie dude 2
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??

I'll help coordinate.

Happy to help, just to be sure, 9:15 PST is 6 hours from now?

1) Bungie dude 1
2) Bungie dude 2
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??

I'll help coordinate.

I'll love to help!

I just realized that the "Devouring Maw" Warlock helmet is basically a big neon "SHOOT ME RIGHT HERE TO FUCKING ONE SHOT ME PLEASE" sign in pvp.

GhaleonEB

Sounds good - did I get everyone's PSN ID right?

1) Bungie dude 1
2) Bungie dude 2
3) SlenderBeans (GAF: SlenderBeans)
4) ruthlesbarbarian (GAF Death Jr.)
5) xplicitone (GAF: xplicitone)
6) final_spyder (GAF: Chums Knifeblade)

And thanks everyone - appreciated.

Really? Thought it was over when I got the trophy.

Nah, there is still more to it. There are kiosk items that have not unlocked yet, which require TTK and Old Huger completion. We're assuming getting the final 3 fragments will unlock that final part(s) of that quest-line.

Hoping it's a special version of the Regicide mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom