• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Anyone up for a fresh OG VoG raid? Veterans and newbs are both welcome! Four slots open!
PSN is Arrrammis

Even if you think you could never raid...
L5KKlZq.gif

Trakan

I absolutely HATE how there is not a guaranteed way to earn Strange Coins. Everyone is earning tons a week, yet I barely earn 10. Granted, I have over a 1000, but it's still frustrating to spend them without a guaranteed source of income.

C'mon Bungie =/

I have averaged 100-125 per week since TTK released. You get way more, just randomly now.

Kyne

So far every single piece of new(old) titan gear has looked like complete dogshit. The raid armor especially.

My only saving grace is Iron Banner and Trials gear. I wonder if trials gear is changing. I wouldn't be too upset if it didn't.

Agent

Starting a fresh King's Fall on PS4. Please have a mic.

1) phantom8324
2) deafmedal
3) Comms_12389 (first time)
4) you?
5) or you?
6) maybe you?

Edit: all full

Oscar

So far every single piece of new(old) titan gear has looked like complete dogshit. The raid armor especially.

My only saving grace is Iron Banner and Trials gear. I wonder if trials gear is changing. I wouldn't be too upset if it didn't.
I main Titan, I like the look of the War Numen boots and chest (with the Old Guard shader).

Deku Tree

So you can still grind 3oC if you want (personally I don't want to do it anymore). Apparently people have tested this a lot. Here is how it works.

1) you keep grinding Draksis or gate lord or whatever ultra you want until an exotic engram drops. There is no debuff on your exotic drop chances if your last engram did not drop you an exotic. So it works the same as ever up until now.

2) there is a 6-10 minute cool down period after an exotic engram drops for you where your 3oC chances are "greatly reduced". But this cool down is character specific. So if you switch characters then you can keep grinding 3oC on your alt.

3) so grind until you get a drop, switch toons and keep grinding, and keep doing that until your out of 3oC or your done with the grind.

Personally I'd rather just pop 3oC and play normally. But this info is out there so I might as well post it...

Max armor is probably still the way to go. Without it you die to stuff like Tripmines and Incendiary knife headshots and a couple other things.

I've got a blue chest piece that gives extra armour whilst using a solar subclass, I'm hoping that works in trials/IB

Been playing a lot of PvP for the first time today and finally get the Titan hate, I'd just taken C flag on shores of time, see B's being taken so move around to the sniping bit at the back of the map, Titan comes through the arch on B I headshot him, he launches a hammer across the map and I'm dead :d

Dunk#7

HOW DO YOU GET SWORD KILLS IN CRUCIBLE!!!!

I have been to the lighthouse 15+ times but I can't do anything with swords

Can anybody help in completing this quest? Join rumble and kill each other? Lol

Play classic 6v6, plenty of awful players there to get free sword kills on.

Ikkarus

I did the following:

Grab heavy and then allow for a couple of minutes for people to shoot their rockets and and then begin your sword fighting.

Use the sword block often. You'll be amazed by how many people still try and shoot you when you're walking up to them with your shield block up, when you're close enough just swipe them.

Lastly, just hang around corridors and not in the open at all, you'll want the element of surprise against your opponents.

daedalius

Wow I wish inferno settings were standard across playlists in regards to special ammo spawns.

The game is suddenly not about people just charging you with shotguns and my K/D goes up like threefold.

I can't wait for the shit show of iron banner where it's the same garbage of running around with shotguns constantly.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I feel like if DGAF all went out to a bar and I randomly came up to people and started saying "The Dust Palace is lost to us..." most of you would start convulsing in a fit of PTSD at this point, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom