• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a blue chest piece that gives extra armour whilst using a solar subclass, I'm hoping that works in trials/IB

Been playing a lot of PvP for the first time today and finally get the Titan hate, I'd just taken C flag on shores of time, see B's being taken so move around to the sniping bit at the back of the map, Titan comes through the arch on B I headshot him, he launches a hammer across the map and I'm dead :d

I'm really curious to see if those types of armor pieces do work in IB and Trials.

Daemul

Pls. Holiday is only putting out for Cayde.

Meh, I've got my eyes on Petra anyway, though after reading the flavour text of her Taken King quests, my friends and I suspect that her and the Queen may have had a thing
2238782717.gif

We're probably reading way too much into it though
icon_lol.gif

Wow I wish inferno settings were standard across playlists in regards to special ammo spawns.

The game is suddenly not about people just charging you with shotguns and my K/D goes up like threefold.

I can't wait for the shit show of iron banner where it's the same garbage of running around with shotguns constantly.

I've said it time and time again, the Inferno playlist is the closet thing that Destiny has to a competitive setting, the reduced special and heavy spawns and disabled radar allow for some actual strategic play to take place. Pre-2.0 it was also the only playlist where you wouldn't see everyone running around with Thorn's and Last Words, long distance weapons reigned supreme.

what are people using their legendary marks for?

not sure what i should buy

already bought truth, thunderlord, red death, bad juju, hung jury, some other exotic gears from kiosks

any other hidden gems from the vendors?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That raid earlier was bollox.
Blights doing 0 dmg to oryx and teleporting us on first wave the fuck?
Well, those are the same thing-

If you do no damage to Oryx during a round, he'll teleport you to the bubble regardless of how far into the first you are.

As far as them not doing damage, you do have to continue shooting him after detonation to do another bit of damage before the bomb damage "locks in", so if the dps wasn't there after detonating - damage could've happened.

what are people using their legendary marks for?

not sure what i should buy

already bought truth, thunderlord, red death, bad juju, hung jury, some other exotic gears from kiosks

any other hidden gems from the vendors?

Vendor 1000-Yard Stare.

FWC rocket launcher is meant to be good, as well as the New Monarchy machine gun.

Apple of Discord?

That's about it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes I wanted arc. Goes with my color scheme. Got a few invites just hanging out in the tower with it.

Now to kill Draksis 999999999999 times.

So about the hunter ship jumping from earlier...holding X on the initial jump definitely works, I was able to make the jump for the first time after this raid run I did an hour ago.

oh look, another OT when i was sleeping :p

Nice job Drizz and Lnkn, as always. Afro's card is awesome.

Guardian lord list is missing Unstable's name, he got it last reset. LNKN do your thing :)

HOW DO YOU GET SWORD KILLS IN CRUCIBLE!!!!

I have been to the lighthouse 15+ times but I can't do anything with swords

Can anybody help in completing this quest? Join rumble and kill each other? Lol

Run around rumble with only your sword hilt.

Smash people.

Die a million times.

Profit.

todd360

He said he already had Hung Jury. Forgot about Hawksaw.

The vendor weapon foundry guns seem to be meant to give us something nice while waiting for God tier rolls. I have the Suros pulse and its stats are way better than vendor hawksaw and it even has rangefinder. I'm all about that range after listening to the crucible podcast.

The vendor weapon foundry guns seem to be meant to give us something nice while waiting for God tier rolls. I have the Suros pulse and its stats are way better thany vendor hawksaw and it even has rangefinder. I'm all about that range after listening to the crucible podcast.

Mhm, any gun with bad range can fuck off.

daedalius

People running around inferno clash with their sword hilts are a blight upon humanity.

Also inferno clash makes it very clear there are a distinct group of players who literally cannot pvp any other way than running around with a shotgun.

Daemul

HOW DO YOU GET SWORD KILLS IN CRUCIBLE!!!!

I have been to the lighthouse 15+ times but I can't do anything with swords

Can anybody help in completing this quest? Join rumble and kill each other? Lol

If you're a Hunter: Abuse the fuck out of Invisibility, I got 25 kills in 2 matches

If you're not a Hunter: RIP

Kyne

Can anyone help me out here?

My roommates have a PS4 and only one of them has PS+ on their account.. I heard it was possible to share some of the benefits of the account to all users on the PS4.

What I'm asking is, can multiple accounts on a PS4 share the benefits of PS+ for Destiny if only one person on that PS4 has PS+?

Help is much appreciated.

question to all PvP Warlocks.

Have you stayed on Stormcaller or have you reverted back to either Sunsinger or Voidwalker?

I have seen myself revert back to Blink happy Voidwalker dawning Voidfang Vestiments with Axion Bolt on respawn.

anyone else feel the same in PvP?

SkylineRKR

..on the flip side, the gauntlet engram from the shield bros turned into Don't Touch Me. The only gauntlet I didn't have Y2 version of yet.

question to all PvP Warlocks.

Have you stayed on Stormcaller or have you reverted back to either Sunsinger or Voidwalker?

I have seen myself revert back to Blink happy Voidwalker dawning Voidfang Vestiments with Axion Bolt on respawn.

anyone else feel the same in PvP?

The only time I have reverted back has been for the emblem quests. Otherwise, I like Stormcaller way too much.

I don't have whatever item you're describing. How do I get it?

You buy it off Xur for Strange Coins. It's an upgrade for Rare Sparrows that turns them legendary and gives them a particular colour flame depending on which one you buy.

Edit: Oh, I misread. You have to finish the Red Bull quest, which includes an Impress Shaxx section, to get the Sparrow upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom