• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 19-25 | Started from the bottom, now he's there

Horseress

hc7o7kI.jpg

*dead*

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just started watching Assassin's Fist and it's even better than I thought it would be already.

The way they integrate the characters' moves from the games without making it look corny is an achievement. It helps that the fight choreography is great too.

Movie is legit, could have been in theaters with a bigger budget.

It's an actual Street Fighter movie

Rufus sucks tho

DAMMIT wanted this post below the post about not getting banned.

Anyway, Rolento got hurt by a massive nerf bat. Hope he is still high tier.

Krassus

Welcome! Don't get banned while you are a junior (member = 3 months + > 300 posts IIRC) and, please, don't complain about your character

Horse bro, please learn a youngin like me on what the main offense people get banned for?

I see you guys always mentioning it, not sure if youre kidding about dem bans.

Horseress

Horse bro, please learn a youngin like me on what the main offense people get banned for?

I see you guys always mentioning it, not sure if youre kidding about dem bans.

Junior members get permabanned, members get banned for a couple of weeks at max (unless you are getting banned A LOT, then, perma).

Like Q said, just avoid being an asshole and you should be fine

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Nice, I want to see some specifics just to be in the know

You'll be fine as long as you don't take a dump on someone's chest. Keep it civil and don't insult others (unless they're asking for it). The mod here, Shouta, is a pretty reasonable fellow so feel free to post opinions (tame ones for now).

Negaduck

Thanks for the advice. My opinion is that because deejay no longer shouts 'MAX OUT' he isn't as maximum as his pants have lead us to believe.

Imm0rt4l

For those that watched Assassins fist, notice how gouki got taller when he gave into the satsui no hado? Dude grew like a whole foot taller and was on some convict conditioning shit. My nigga harnessed his inner bbc.

I'm dropping gouken in favor of Akuma, in hopes I grow a little bit taller. *plays skee-lo

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
For those that watched Assassins fist, notice how gouki got taller when he gave into the satsui no hado? Dude grew like a whole foot taller and was on some convict conditioning shit. My nigga harnessed his inner bbc.

I'm dropping gouken in favor of Akuma, in hopes I grow a little bit taller. *plays skee-lo

the dark hadou!!!!

mbpm1

After moping and going online and losing some more as Sagat, I am well and ready to move on.

Poison it is! She even got fireball buffs which they stole from sagat.

Busaiku

Am I the only one that thinks my characters are better than they actually are.
I keep insisting that Teddie is top tier and Bridget is mid tier.

Top Bottom