• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 19-25 | Started from the bottom, now he's there

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Brokentier sale this weekend:

hKOsNFztZn6Bv-MH-lpC_6fNcRcPr92R2YHQhnUiH_RksG6gDQr1V__J3okL1r_bxIljn8AEsKC8_BcpfqWBZbezJLW5GY27eBVE9PB4gLfcQYwZSrRhxRNt9T45-UP-3A0umEAnjg7KwtrsoUYAHHqilNBrWtpnWcKAWg=s0-d-e1-ft

jbug617

Banned
I was right about the Capcom booth having a stage for the tournament at E3
http://capcomprotour.com/capcom-pro-tour-at-the-electronic-entertainment-expo/

Many of you have been wondering what the plans were for the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) taking place from June 10~12 in Los Angeles, California. We are happy to announce that instead of holding a normal Ranking Event, we will be putting together a kickass showcase of some of the top talent in the scene for a fun-filled and action packed event focusing on the soon-to-be-released Ultra Street Fighter IV. A special custom-made eSports stage is being created just for the show, where the various activities and exhibitions can take place.

Also the CPT tournament at E3 is invitational.

Justin Wong
Ricky Ortiz
K Brad
PR Rog
Alex Valle
Jayce The Ace
Twitch flying out 2 Japanese players

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was right about the Capcom booth having a stage for the tournament at E3

Also the CPT tournament at E3 is invitational.

Justin Wong
Ricky Ortiz
K Brad
PR Rog
Alex Valle
Jayce The Ace
Twitch flying out 2 Japanese players

No hint of a "special exhibition" or something leans towards there probably not being a new fighting game title announced. S/o to Twitch though.

kirblar

No hint of a "special exhibition" or something leans towards there probably not being a new fighting game title announced. S/o to Twitch though.
I expect that at Capcom Cup- lets them have total attention of the media (since they're all west coast based anyway.)

Anne

In vanilla P4A, Teddie was probably 5th on the tier list, maybe 6th but that's a big maybe. In P4U2 I had him at like 2-3 but Idk right now. He's definitely still top.

Rhapsody

Banned
Am I the only one that thinks my characters are better than they actually are.
I keep insisting that Teddie is top tier and Bridget is mid tier.

I've insisted that some of my characters were better than others thought in the past. I didn't think Labrys or Terumi were bottom.
Same goes for Vanilla Zero which was why I never really understood the buffs.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
You guys ever have a day where you have NO motivation to do anything at all. :l My mind is like super blank right now for no reason. Normally I'm constantly thinking nonstop about whatever.

Hmm maybe I'll go learn a new character in BB or something I need a real alt. Need to get my brain jogging.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I think the cause is this weird headache in the back of my head, headaches are super rare for me :lol I feel slightly woozy too.

But eh whatever. Trying to decide on picking up azrael or kokonoe

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter

My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks My character sucks

Watching dat KOF13. Fun game is fun.
Yup it's fun to watch, wish I knew how to actually play it :p

The first Ultra Street Fighter tournament isn't even going to be streamed

Instead lets stream more Marvel.

Come on guys you know that's stupid.

Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter Street Fighter

Negaduck

Usually don't have them, but today was definitely a f work kind of day. Can't wait to get home and watch some assassin's fist and then play a lot of sf4 at our local sess tonight.

The first Ultra Street Fighter tournament isn't even going to be streamed

Instead lets stream more Marvel.

Come on guys you know that's stupid.

Does seem to be an oversight not to stream USF4, there are 3 other streamers... >_<

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
New change videos going up

https://www.youtube.com/user/CapcomFightersTV/videos

Rose, Guile, Seth

Those seth change reasons made me want to slap combofiend

"Jumping HK was too good for the amount of damage and blockstun it had, a character with super low life shouldn't have a tool like this that makes it hard for the openent to do something, instead we swapped it with his MK if he presses it to early now seth can be punished and die in 2 hits!"

"Tandem is used to catch people running away, we removed the ability to do so consistantly, now it's used to catch people running away"

"Seth has garbage hit points so he has an amazing dp, this is too good. So because of that we made his DP a generic one"

"Seth's changes have increased the skill required to win with him, because he's super common and places high all the time"

If they were going to slap him this hard they could have at least upped his hit points, he no longer deserves the shit hp he has which was originally there in the first place because of how hard he was to get a hit in on.

Oh and he still doesn't have his old jump HP back

Top Bottom