• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 19-25 | Started from the bottom, now he's there

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It's going to be interesting how people judge Combofiend a few months after Ultra comes out.

I'd trust ArcSys to balance it over whoever had the final say in this version.

And that's bad LOL

But poison is in it and I like how she plays so I'm hype for it :p

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Having finished watching Assassin's Fist i wished CAPCOM used Goutetsu as the new character instead of Cammy's clone Decapre in Ultra SFIV

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Combo is basically the new Capcom scapegoat. He only gives suggestions to the Japanese teams like Seth did, right? Who knows how much more/less influence he had than Seth, but I can only imagine more.

Having finished watching Assassin's Fist i wished CAPCOM used Goutetsu as the new character instead of Cammy's clone Decapre in Ultra SFIV
Having watched it, I actually want
Ken's dad
instead

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Again, less whining, more lab work. You guys don't even have the game yet.

Don't be like the Chun-Li players who thought mk SBK knocking down was a nerf.

Combo is basically the new Capcom scapegoat. He only gives suggestions to the Japanese teams like Seth did, right? Who knows how much more/less influence he had than Seth, but I can only imagine more.

Ken's dad
instead

If you only knew the issues. It's gotten better though working with japan.

Infinite

Ken's dad
instead

He seems like the eyes, ears, and mouth of the dev team.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yall still gonna be free to my Hawk either way. Pick an edition, I don't care.

Nah, NAH, you can have your ultra hawk.

You'll get a fun experience playing of me playing seriously and you'll see what's free.

You

Probably me actually

the best naked fg char is Urien tho
False, he doesn't flash his dick like Oro does and no I'm not going to go find the sprite for it. I see it enough when I play :l

Top Bottom