• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another live-stream on July 31st

Sify64

Is it over? Thought, she said something about being patient.
Edit: Well, I shouldn't have stayed up for this. LOL

random25

I guess I didn't miss anything, eh? :p

Well, a Direct next week will quench your thirst. Damn I miss watching Morning Musume.

Hastati

It's overrrrrrrrrr. The Morning Musume girl was both good at Zelda and a surprisingly good public speaker. Actually, she was the best presenter they had, and added a lot of energy to the show. I kind of cringed when she first showed up but she actually brought life to a kind of meandering livestream. All in all it was okay. Nice to see Miyamoto talk about it, and some of the comments were hilarious (although I agree, there were a few amazingly obnoxious spamers). Also the cameraman just wouldn't show the damn screen! Why do they do that!?

Otherwise, sounds like they may show a new character tomorrow?

Kinsei

Banned
It's overrrrrrrrrr. The Morning Musume girl was both good at Zelda and a surprisingly good public speaker. Actually, she was the best presenter they had, and added a lot of energy to the show. I kind of cringed when she first showed up but she actually brought life to a kind of meandering livestream. All in all it was okay. Nice to see Miyamoto talk about it, and some of the comments were hilarious (although I agree, there were a few amazingly obnoxious spamers). Also the cameraman just wouldn't show the damn screen! Why do they do that!?

Otherwise, sounds like they may show a new character tomorrow?

I don;t think they'll announce anything new tomorrow. Not when we're getting a Direct on Monday/Tuesday.

Atrarock

Got kicked a lot, but I saw a good chunk of it...but there wasn't truly anything new. There probably is new info but I don't speak Japanese :c

I can't wait for new news so which ever source gives the goods if they have a stream I'll watch now that I don't have to worry about getting kicked off

Jackano

Came accross a fan or journalist twitter account who took pictures of the "trial event" following this morning live stream:

Bt4GpwwCYAE8AkU.jpg

Bt4FmaECQAEenDU.jpg

Bt4FmhzCEAArjZb.jpg

Bt4FmiHCIAEq19d.jpg
https://twitter.com/kurowri

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Sorry if this has been asked but who are the villains and are they playable?

We've got Cia, Zant, Ghirahim, and two new dudes Valga and Wizro.

No clue if they're playable. Warriors usually lets you play from multiple view-points, so it's possible you'll be able to play through the villain's side...but nobody knows. Pirate Warriors 2, for example, has a lot of villain characters who you fight but can't control.

We've got Cia, Zant, Ghirahim, and two new dudes Valga and Wizro.

No clue if they're playable. Warriors usually lets you play from multiple view-points, so it's possible you'll be able to play through the villain's side...but nobody knows. Pirate Warriors 2, for example, has a lot of villain characters who you fight but can't control.

Cool thanks!

Top Bottom