• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Wow, Mutant Mudds is hella mediocre. I only played a couple of levels but it gave me no reason to keep going. Gave me vibes of Xbox Live Indie Games amateur hour.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm having a blast with Mutant Mudds, great game so far.
Me too. I've already beaten everything except for the Grannie medals. I previously tried the game on my phone when it was free and hated it but that's because it's terrible playing these kinds of games on a phone.

Toki767

Finished Mutant Mudds Deluxe. It was fun. Nice little distraction in between bigger games. Some parts were pretty challenging too, but nothing that wasn't fair.

Pretty much ready for Strider to hit on Tuesday though.

rataplein

hey, is there any way to export some sort of excel file, with my whole download list of psn?.

or at least the whole ps+ list of games released so far, so i can use that and erase the ones i haven't claimed.

thanks!.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Although they're both not directly advertised that they're downloadable for free yet, you can download both Towerfall and Strider for free now. You just gotta click on them in the digital games page, it's weird since they're both not even listed on the main digital download page as PSN+ titles yet.

I dunno if this is well known but thought I'd give a tip in case anyone doesn't.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Although they're both not directly advertised that they're downloadable for free yet, you can download both Towerfall and Strider for free now. You just gotta click on them in the digital games page, it's weird since they're both not even listed on the main digital download page as PSN+ titles yet.

I dunno if this is well known but thought I'd give a tip in case anyone doesn't.

This happens all the time in the minutes right before the update is officially up. It's usually the indicator the full update is imminent.

fZ7XaU9.png

Feels so good...

JLeack

Banned
My PS Plus just ran out. To be honest, I've been very underwhelmed by the offerings on PS3 since launch (it's a new console so I'm not surprised). However, I need a local multiplayer game and TowerFall Ascension looks amazing. So... I'm resubbing.

I just looked around and the best deal right now appears to be Groupon's $39.99 for 12 months of PS Plus. If anyone else wants to bite here you go:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-playstation-plus-12-month-membership-card-1

desu

Can't decide if this is sarcasm or not, but I looked-ish before posting it. Anyway, it is weird. :p

It wasn't meant in any negative way. I was wondering why nobody had posted the new EU games here last week. So I went looking on my own just to find out that EU is getting almost the same games as US this month. So yeah just seemed to me like nobody bothered to post the EU games.

Wow, that is pretty cool!

Total Retail Value: $3,914.70

Totally not worth it.

So, if you were a PS+ user since day one you would have spent only $249.95 to get all that. Essentially (when you factor in the price of PS+) you are still getting $3664.75 worth of free stuff. That's insane!

Celegus

So, if you were a PS+ user since day one you would have spent only $249.95 to get all that. Essentially (when you factor in the price of PS+) you are still getting $3664.75 worth of free stuff. That's insane!

Even better with all the bonus month promotions and $30 black friday deals!

ZenaxPure

Even better with all the bonus month promotions and $30 black friday deals!

There is also the sale aspect (not that it applies to that doc, but still), I've bought quite a few games during sales where you get a bigger discount with PS+. A lot of them have been steam-sale quality in terms of the discount we get with +.

this is really the first month ps plus on ps4 has paid off for me. i wanted both strider and towerfall, but held off on buying them because my backlog is so large. it's sweet to get them for "free."

also, towerfall is awesome. had a friend come over last night and he and i along with my two nephews played a few hours of the vs mode. very fun game and everyone was having a blast with it. it's probably been since the n64 days since i sat in a room with 3 other people and had that much fun playing a game together.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm actually surprised at Doki Doki Universe. Normally I don't find myself enthralled by things because they are cute or charming, especially if they're just kind of casual experiences, but something about this game has got me all suckered in. It's kind of relaxing, and I like the psychological aspect to the game, silly though it is.

ZenaxPure

I'm actually really enjoying Doki Doki as well (didn't expect to like it) but, boy it sure runs like ass on the vita. The frame rate is not great, loading times seemed kinda long, and I couldn't find a way to disable back touch. Downloaded the PS3 version and it's a much better experience. Kinda bummed out by it since most of the time I prefer playing on handhelds if I have the option.

NeoRausch

I'm actually really enjoying Doki Doki as well (didn't expect to like it) but, boy it sure runs like ass on the vita. The frame rate is not great, loading times seemed kinda long, and I couldn't find a way to disable back touch. Downloaded the PS3 version and it's a much better experience. Kinda bummed out by it since most of the time I prefer playing on handhelds if I have the option.
For me it also crashs a lot. Stopped playing the Vita version and I'm now playing it via remote play from the PS4.

ZenaxPure

For me it also crashs a lot. Stopped playing the Vita version and I'm now playing it via remote play from the PS4.

I didn't make it far enough for a crash lol. I got about halfway through Tutorial Planet before I couldn't stand the frame rate anymore and started downloading the ps3 version (don't have a PS4 yet).

jamsy

Doki Doki is awesome. Yeah, it doesn't run amazingly but I'm really enjoying it. Very charming game.

Just bought the $6 quiz pack thing since I wanted to try out the party quiz mode.

Top Bottom