• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Dominator

Hmm, did they take Entwined off the store and then relaunch it today? I bought it during E3 and now it says I can buy it again? But I still have it downloaded so I can play it still, but if I delete it I don't think i'll be able to re-download it...

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

snack

How do I redeem monthly PS Plus games without actually downloading them?

At the moment I download each game and then cancel them so I have it in my history (to redownload later). But it is so tedious to do it like this. I don't see a add to cart without DL option.

How do I redeem monthly PS Plus games without actually downloading them?

At the moment I download each game and then cancel them so I have it in my history (to redownload later). But it is so tedious to do it like this. I don't see a add to cart without DL option.

Add them on the Sony store website.

mike4001_

Come on first Launch Retail Game .... come on !! :)

(probably too soon - even Knack and Killzone have an amazon.de salesrank of 108 and 62 .... they will never give them away for free just now)

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Come on first Launch Retail Game .... come on !! :
(probably too soon - even Knack and Killzone have an amazon.de salesrank of 108 and 62 .... they will never give them away for free just now)

I own Killzone but I'd be cool with it being free so I don't need the disc anymore.

NHale

Knack's Metacritic score should not allow the game to appear on PS+.

Didn't they already launched a bunch of Vita games below the Metacritic score limit?

And if I had to guess Thief or Murdered: Soul Suspect is going to be the first PS4 retail game offered on PS+. Square Enix + price dropped already (Soul Suspect is already at 15 pounds less than 2 months after release).

Considering they hinted at an ecletic lineup and making everyone happy then it has to be a racing game or sports game in the 6 games offered. Wild guesses: NFS Rivals (PS3) + Fez (PS4) + Daylight (PS4).

N30RYU

Gold Member
Looks like will be Flower (according to japan) and the pother could be Tiny Troopers Joint Ops according the coments of Adam McGowan (Head of Marketing, Wired Productions) on the PS Blog about its price...

gMQuTz9.jpg

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...-ops-marches-onto-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-next-month/

BadWolf

Started Rememer Me.

Up to chapter 4 and really enjoying this. Interesting premise with nice characters. Really pretty world too.

The combat system is fun, its nice how they incorporated healing and special move cool down into the combo system. You also get extra damage for timing your attacks properly so you end up paying proper attention instead of just mashing away. The dodge is incorporated properly as well, it has invincibility and you can easily and quickly cancel your attack animations into it.

jcm

Started Rememer Me.

Up to chapter 4 and really enjoying this. Interesting premise with nice characters. Really pretty world too.

The combat system is fun, its nice how they incorporated healing and special move cool down into the combo system. You also get extra damage for timing your attacks properly so you end up paying proper attention instead of just mashing away. The dodge is incorporated properly as well, it has invincibility and you can easily and quickly cancel your attack animations into it.

Yes, I thought that was a fun little freebie. It's a shame we won't be getting any more from them.

ZenaxPure

Started Rememer Me.

Yeah, I really loved the concept behind the combat, once it gets going anyway it's more about trying to string together the longer combos so you can keep your cooldowns going for most of the fight. I found trying to maximize the uptime on those to be a lot of fun, just wish there was more enemy variety, I got bored of fighting the same few types by the end of the game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Started Rememer Me.

Such an amazing and underrated game. Of of my favourite PS Plus freebie.

By the way guys, it's officially nine months since the PS4 launched in August. The same number of months it took for Vita to get its first Plus games. First PS4 retail games should surely be here soon. In order to match that Vita first month of Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush the first PS4 games should be Killzone and Infamous. Should be, but wont.

Castcoder

Banned
Wild guesses: NFS Rivals (PS3) + Fez (PS4) + Daylight (PS4).

Oh god, if Fez is released for free*, can you imagine how much money Phil Fish would be demanding to be paid for in "royalties"? He'll probably want $10 every time you click the share button!

Celegus

Oh god, if Fez is released for free*, can you imagine how much money Phil Fish would be demanding to be paid for in "royalties"? He'll probably want $10 every time you click the share button!

Err what? Why? I thought the internet hated Phil Fish because doesn't like (current) japanese games and talks out of his butt a lot. He's also a greedy scumbag too now?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.

Now why'd you have to go and be *that* guy? Can Fish be mentioned without bile spewing out of people?

Also, I doubt it's Fez. It's already been discounted since it launched a couple of months ago. It'll appear on IGC but it's going to be a while.

Piccoro

Started Rememer Me.

I also loved Remember Me. Great game.
Yes, the combo system is fun, and don't forget to download Guile's Flash Kick, Ryu's Dragon Punch and Chun's Spinning Bird Kick...

delSai

Wasn't Binding of Isaac one of the PS Plus Games for August? For Ps4 and Vita, Shahid said this at Gamescom last Year, but i might be wrong on the August Part

F311

I saw flower and got depressed, now im well excited at the mention of binding of issac, love that game, PLEAAASSSEEEEEEEEE Sony!

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
What happened to Secret Ponchos?

Celegus

Don't say things like this people! I was actually planning on beating some games in August. BOI would ruin those plans!

:(

I was too... trying to finish up all the stuff I have started while I'm stuck indoors with my foot and before my classes start in September (going back to school for a second degree and working full time). Binding of Isaac would do terrible things to such plans, but I would still embrace is willingly.

Top Bottom