• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gundam Thread of Gunpla, Origins, and 35 Years of GUNDAMUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth Cyra

this is what I get for being a gundam noob oldtype

damn you, gunpla TV for steering me wrong
Re-Bawoo was both online as well as sold at Gundam Front Tokyo.

I do know they've reprinted a few times already and they might again. I still haven't built mine so if you cant find one for a reasonable price let me know and we can work something out if you like.

I have over 30 Gunpla Kits and between my new job and kids I've been hooking friends up because I just dont have time for them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Re-Bawoo was both online as well as sold at Gundam Front Tokyo.

I do know they've reprinted a few times already and they might again. I still haven't built mine so if you cant find one for a reasonable price let me know and we can work something out if you like.

I have over 30 Gunpla Kits and between my new job and kids I've been hooking friends up because I just dont have time for them.
I'm definitely interested. What other kits do you have that you might be willing to part with? (we can continue this via PM if you want).

Beth Cyra

I'm definitely interested. What other kits do you have that you might be willing to part with? (we can continue this via PM if you want).

When it comes to stuff I have and am not working on currently.

RX-78-2 2.0 Titanium Version MG
Victory Gundam Ver Ka MG
Rebawoo HGUC
Zaku 2 OYW MG

As mentioned I have others, but some of them I actually want to keep and some others are suits I already promised others, or lastly are Limited Edition kits that I'm probably going to try and get the most out of.

If your interested in making an offer for Rebawoo just shoot me a PM, we will see what we can do.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When it comes to stuff I have and am not working on currently.

RX-78-2 2.0 Titanium Version MG
Victory Gundam Ver Ka MG
Rebawoo HGUC
Zaku 2 OYW MG

As mentioned I have others, but some of them I actually want to keep and some others are suits I already promised others, or lastly are Limited Edition kits that I'm probably going to try and get the most out of.

If your interested in making an offer for Rebawoo just shoot me a PM, we will see what we can do.
PM'd!

raven777

53731CB44D673F001C

1/100 MSN-04II Nightingale

duckroll

This is interesting news. Nightingale is orgasmic, but I don't want to think about the price. Lol. What's more interesting is that they announced a new line where the first 3 kits aren't part of animated works at all. If this is going to be a premium MSV type line where they make kits based on stuff from novels, manga, extra designs, etc.... does this mean we're going to see the Frozen Teardrop stuff in a couple of years? Lololol.

This is interesting news. Nightingale is orgasmic, but I don't want to think about the price. Lol. What's more interesting is that they announced a new line where the first 3 kits aren't part of animated works at all. If this is going to be a premium MSV type line where they make kits based on stuff from novels, manga, extra designs, etc.... does this mean we're going to see the Frozen Teardrop stuff in a couple of years? Lololol.

Snow White to show up in 2030.

raven777

yea the first 3 lineup screams the new premium MSV type of line.

Scavenger

I'm starting to think this new 1/100 series is made to fight all the third party kits that have been popping up recently like the RC Nightingale.

I wanna build a kit tonight, but I don't know which one I should begin with. Help me choose GAF.

G96oiUB.jpg

Beth Cyra

It's cool we now have the large boys coming into 1/100. I'm guessing Devil Gundam will be apart of the line before to long as well.

Really happy about the line, though I won't be buying any of the announced suits as I find Nightingale to be the ugliest Char suit ever, but still I'm hoping for a Delta Gundam Kai and Delta Gundam to come out of it.

Actually if this is MSV like some are saying, then that means it's possible I might finally see the Shading Gundam from G and Gundam Lucifer from Wing so I'd be happy about that if/when it goes AU.

Beth Cyra

the person who took that photo said it's just MG hi-Nu

Also the new MG is Char Zaku 3.0 it seems.

I'm going to be really sad if all they announced Zaku 3.0, this shit was obvious and while the new line is great I really wanted to see something new like Wing Gundam F or a completely fresh suit.

Coming of Turn X, Zaku 3.0 just is a let down for a big MG release.

Blader

Not sure if this is everyone just reporting the same (wrong?) information, but there are more sources going around that Tomino's Gundam Reconguista is a movie.

Beth Cyra

Yes and there was already an MG Nu.

This is true, however the MG Hi Nu is MUCH newer then MG Nu was and a far, far better model kit then MG Nu was.

They could drop an update to the MG Hi-Nu, but I really don't think this is a sure thing like MG Sazabi Ver Ka was.

Well Gundam Guy says that MG Hi-Nu Ver Ka is coming in August, I got to say that is a really surprising time to drop a Ver ka.

Beth Cyra

I'm happy about the PG Unicorn, however I'm surprised that Bandai is doing it given even they've been gun shy when talking about it because of size and price.

Still so long as it's the Pink Unicorn then I will be happy. Though I do worry that a Banshee as Online Exclusive could follow, at least a Final Battle Green version of it.

There is now a supposed upcoming announcement for PG Unicorn too.

Bandai already came out and said that they'd looked over the cost of producing a PG Unicorn and decided against it. Considering how finicky the 1/100 scale version is, I would be wary of a PG version if they finally decide to do it.

I desperately hope Reconguista is a TV show and not a movie...damn, that would really blow if it were a movie.

duckroll

So.... the rumors/leaks so far:

- New Reborn-100 gunpla line
- R100 Nightingale in Sept
- R100 Gundam Mk3 and Gundam GP04 next
- MG Hi-Nu in Aug
- PG Unicorn

It'll be interesting to see all the actual details come out tomorrow when the first business day starts.

Beth Cyra

- MG Hi-Nu in Aug
- PG Unicorn

It'll be interesting to see all the actual details come out tomorrow when the first business day starts.

Okay on one hand, I'm actually okay with most of this (I don't really think the MG Hi-Nu is needed yet, but then I feel the same way about Gundam 3.0 and a Zaku 3.0) however I'm really sad that it's so UC centric right now.

Build Fighters could really use some more MG's, and given that Wing F, X Maoh and Exia Amazing all seemed to be fairly popular coming out of the show it saddens me that we might not see a new MG from it any time soon.

- MG Hi-Nu in Aug
- PG Unicorn

I might have to buy these new Gunpla. I have the Mk 3 and GP04 Fix Figurations (the Mk 3 is great, but the GP04 is one of the earlier figures in the line and is a little lacking), but I really want them in 1/100 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom