• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
Another question for the Major.

Could you personalise your new first party studios I.e give them unique names? Similar to what you've done with Black Tusk etc.

Kopite

Another question for the Major.

Could you personalise your new first party studios I.e give them unique names? Similar to what you've done with Black Tusk etc.

Except for Osaka and maybe one of the new ones don't they all have unique names?

Bobnob

Welcome to Neogaf Major Nelson please tell us what was you on about when you said "i can't wait until the truth comes out" or something along those lines. Is there a secret chip ? : )

spekkeh

Banned
Major Nelson, your console seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why is it so popular?
I want know this too. I see the preorder number and it's just.. so much Microsoft domination.. I cannot process this future. It's too much. How does it feel to have the knife in Sony and being able to twist it?

AngryMoth

One more thing before I head off for my nightly Xbox One play session: I will respect what NeoGaf is over here and won't roll in spouting empty marketing buzzwords or phrases. I'll try to answer questions as directly as I can with respect to my NDA.
If I can't answer anything, I'll keep my mouth shut. As a gamer and member of the gaming industry, I am really excited for this Holiday and what great gaming it will bring.
Much respect for this. Good to have you with us
Why was J Allard banned? :O
Guessing it must have been a fake since non of his posts seem bannable

madmackem

Question for major, did you do any market research or tests of the £429 price tag? Thats pretty much the most expensive console to hit the market and its a million miles away from the 360 launch price of £279. Thats a very hefty price tag and is one that is putting off some people i know even with the free limited copy of fifa.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hi Larry,

What do you think of Janelle Monáe's new album, The Electric Lady (available in the UK now on iTunes and in the US tomorrow!!).

I think it's a strong album of the year contender, you?

Best,
godelsmetric

Scrum

Welcome Major

Remember this:

What happens on Neogaf stays on Neogaf

You are just looking here to see if im kidding...and yes I am

XeNoN89

Banned
Yay more PR nonsense. Unfortunately I ignore pretty much everything that Major Nelsons says after the lies which were being told prior to the 360 launch.

Danny 117

I don't think PR machines on GAF is a good idea.

-_-

One more thing before I head off for my nightly Xbox One play session: I will respect what NeoGaf is over here and won't roll in spouting empty marketing buzzwords or phrases. I'll try to answer questions as directly as I can with respect to my NDA.
If I can't answer anything, I'll keep my mouth shut. As a gamer and member of the gaming industry, I am really excited for this Holiday and what great gaming it will bring.

Give him a chance at least!

Welcome Major Nelson.

So why come into a thread made to welcome him then?

His post history has been pretty anti-MS so it's to be expected.

Jack_AG

Banned
I don't like it...it disrespects the teams that have put in thousands of hours (already) into the development of the product. Sure, it's cheeky but I don't care for it myself.
No disrespect but I'd be more concerned about the disrespect given to gamers for the initial unveiling and DRM-stricken vision of the box created by those thousands of hours. The name is fitting, 180 or not. Its been obvious that this is a very rough period for the Xbox brand but I hope you and those at MS finally take note of your own mistakes since MS seems ignorant to the same mistakes Sony made at the start of this past gen: arrogance.

You should expect nothing more in return than what you have shown gamers, Major. It shouldn't come as a surprise and if it does there's more work that needs to be done to put your finger back on the pulse of gamers and put ignorance aside.

MysteryM

Question for major, did you do any market research or tests of the £429 price tag? Thats pretty much the most expensive console to hit the market and its a million miles away from the 360 launch price of £279. Thats a very hefty price tag and is one that is putting off some people i know even with the free limited copy of fifa.

The 360 may have been £279, but that was 7+ year ago, if you account for inflation the 360 actually cost more.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/06/are-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-really-that-expensive-historically/

fantomena

Hey, Major, nice to see you here!

Could you please slap the person(s) who delayed the Xbone in Scandianvia?

Also, Xbone is a cool name.

DEADEVIL

Welcome to the Major.

Huge fan of the Podcast and always thought he had a great job being on the inside during the 369 heydays.

Glad he can post directly to GAF and squash some of the silliness before it gets out of hand.

Xbox won is a better name.

Shaneus

OH SHIT I JUST "GOT" MAJOR NELSON'S NAME.

Major Nelson = character from I Dream of Genie. Played by Larry Hagman. Major Nelson's (of MS) name is Larry Hryb.

I GET IT NOW.

elektrixx

Banned
Please let us preload Xbox One games on the 360 for us to copy over. So far I'm gonna have to spend most of launch day just downloading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom