• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 announced, Summer 2016. PR: 3DS and Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel Dusk and it's sequel are two of my favourite games ever and they had an amazing art style. It might be one that you don't personally enjoy, but that doesn't make it boring or bad.

Nibel

The English dub is fantastic. I actually preferred it over the JP track.

Oh, the English dub is absolutely fine and its the one I chose to play with
but Skii still has the same avatar as me and it's killing me and I don't know what to do right now and everything sucks and I kinda want to push him into the nonary game for that

Skii

but Skii still has the same avatar as me and it's killing me and I don't know what to do right now and everything sucks and I kinda want to push him into the nonary game for that

I think you will find that my avatar is infinitely better because of the direction Saitama is looking. It's like he's utterly bemused by the above post.

I think you will find that my avatar is infinitely better because of the direction Saitama is looking. It's like he's utterly bemused by the above post.

:lol :lol :lol

Poor Nibel. ;_;

CZ56J3MUcAAc-gA.jpg

https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_/status/693125709015875584/photo/1

redhood56

Banned
I have really mixed feelings about the new art style. Sigma looked good but that guy posted above... Eh...
I agree, I liked the previous 2 but I'm not loving this one. But hey we probably have 6 more characters to see. I am very interested to see how these character portraits transition into 3D models though, I can see myself liking this characters design more that way.

NotLiquid

The art style is fine. The character design is fairly plain though.

Which oddly enough is somewhat refreshing for Zero Escape standards. Wonder where they take them.

D-Man

Hotel Dusk and it's sequel are two of my favourite games ever and they had an amazing art style. It might be one that you don't personally enjoy, but that doesn't make it boring or bad.

You, my good man, have great taste.

Participant 2 looks plain, but I have a feeling that it's on purpose. I don't think he's
Junpei
though. Maybe he's
a Left clone
? Uchikoshi DID say
that we would see Left in the game but not as we know him.

grim-tales

Wait a second....
Maybe Participant 9 isnt
Sigma
- maybe it's
Kyle (Sigma's clone)

Participant 2 looks plain and a bit dull but I bet thats on purpose.

Hylian7

So this is the second week in a row we got something new. While info for this game has barely followed any kind of pattern, seeing as we got something last Friday and today, I bet we get a new character every Friday and then a trailer at the end. This would line up around the "when snow melts".

takoyaki

So this is the second week in a row we got something new. While info for this game has barely followed any kind of pattern, seeing as we got something last Friday and today, I bet we get a new character every Friday and then a trailer at the end. This would line up around the "when snow melts".

You could be right about that, the old teaser site with the counter always had updates on Friday as well.

Eblo

Wait a second....
Maybe Participant 9 isnt
Sigma
- maybe it's
Kyle (Sigma's clone)

Participant 2 looks plain and a bit dull but I bet thats on purpose.

I'm curious, how exactly do you propose that
Kyle's body could be at the Mars mission test site? He was created and raised on the moon his whole life, long after this incident.
I agree with you on participant 2. After all, we're only seeing him from the chest up and from the front. There's plenty that could be hidden.

grim-tales

I'm curious, how exactly do you propose that
Kyle's body could be at the Mars mission test site? He was created and raised on the moon his whole life, long after this incident.
I agree with you on participant 2. After all, we're only seeing him from the chest up and from the front. There's plenty that could be hidden.

I forgot about the exact timeline of the game and forgot that part about Kyle, my bad. So we're fairly certain No.9 is Young Siggy then, right? I just thought there had to be a "twist" somewhere (this is Uchikoshi we're talking about after all)

Eblo

I forgot about the exact timeline of the game and forgot that part about Kyle, my bad. So we're fairly certain No.9 is Young Siggy then, right? I just thought there had to be a "twist" somewhere (this is Uchikoshi we're talking about after all)

Yeah, old Siggy's consciousness in young Siggy's body. Although... I wouldn't put it past Uchikoshi to make us think that it's Sigma the entire game, when in reality it's somehow Kyle, and Sigma's consciousness is in someone else's body. Or something.

Nyoro SF

I like the simpler designs myself personally. I don't think I ever got over Dio and Clover's bizarre as hell designs in VLR as a comparison.

Bowlie

Banned
Know what I really want? The sound of metal creaking again.

I might play 999 a nth time before this gets released because of that.

Sulik2

I finally started playing VLR recently, the art in that game was really off putting. They went full over the top anime. I'm really digging the more realistic look in the character art they have shown so far.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I finally started playing VLR recently, the art in that game was really off putting. They went full over the top anime. I'm really digging the more realistic look in the character art they have shown so far.

Trust me, it could be A LOT worse. 999/VLR are pretty tame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom