• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XB1 Elite Controller ($150)

iNvid02

Seems like it is gonna be $149.99

DR845SU.jpg

Really, though. It's $150. I know a person.

Apparently it has an Xbox One app that you can use to customize it further

kSJLcQo.png

video of the controller trailer
Svartafaran said:

pretty sure its a fucking transformer

swap.0.gif

- Includes paddles,
- remappable controls with companion app (yes this controller has a companion app)
- "hair-trigger,"
- sensitivity options,
- swappable steel joysticks.
- comes with carrying case
- for XB1 and PC (specifically said "designed for win10" so might be OS exclusive lol)
- available this fall - no pricing details yet

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/...w-xbox-one-elite-controller-and-weve-held-it/

eDwBfTX.jpg

IMG_20150610_150253-640x475.jpg

IMG_20150610_150236-640x475.jpg

IMG_20150610_150228-640x475.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
You remap using a sweet app on pc or xbox. Literally the best controller I've ever used.

Materials are ridiculous and the weird d-pad is fantastic. Although you can swap it for a regular cross pad.

Mindlog

IMG_20150610_150253-640x475.jpg

I'm legit more excited by this than by any game that will be announced at any conference. Thanks for finally giving me the controller I wanted, Obama.

Four more years!

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
This looks fucking awesome!

The price must be outrageous, because it really looks premium.

Finally paddles. Paddles on the back need to be a standard. Gives you way more camera control not having to take your fingers off the sticks to reload or jump.

nib95

Banned
I'm buying this controller. Looks amazing. Sort of like those pro COD pads you can buy for ridiculously high prices.

Top Bottom