• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XB1 Elite Controller ($150)

Adnor

Banned
That looks nice, more controllers need more inputs on the back hopefully with this and the Steam Controller it will be standard soon.

amar212

That controller should work on all platforms.

They would sell millions of those.

Amazing hardware for such price.

I don't really understand the function of the paddles I guess. Looks nifty and all, but I'm really satisfied with the PS4 controller as it is.

vazel

Banned
Adjustable 'hair-triggers' and back paddles is really cool. I'm really happy Microsoft is getting back into the enthusiast game controller market. Now they just need to make another Sidewinder joystick with force feedback. :D

Hip Hop

Why should I be excited about the paddles?

It can become a real advantage in multiplayer games.

for example, drop shotting in Call of Duty without taking your hands of the thumbsticks.

That's why it's geared towards the "pros". So this controller is geared more towards online players.

params7

Banned
Way to win back whatever portion of FPS crowd you lost during launch, MS. I thought the competitive FPS scene on consoles will go to PS4 on GameBattles/MLG but we can fully crush that thought now.

This controller looks sexy. Feels like it'll be fantastic with FPS's.

ocean

Banned
I've been thinking of picking up an Xbox to finally play Halo and Gears. They both look amazing and I've always had IP envy for those two. This controller looks like a bomb way to enter the Xbox family.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
So the headjack controller replaces the old controller, and the elite is the new premium controller? It looks awesome.

iNvid02

So the headjack controller replaces the old controller, and the elite is the new premium controller? It looks awesome.

yeah, regular XB1 pad might still be available for PC since it doesnt need the headjack maybe?

I am probably going to get one of these to go with Windows 10 then.

if they bundle it with the wireless dongle i'm gonna ditch this regular XB1 pad for sure

Top Bottom