• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGX 2015: Yoshida will talk about 20 years of Playstation. List of Sony's lineup.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...huhei-yoshida-to-talk-20-years-of-playstation

Yoshida, president of Sony Worldwide Studios, will be interviewed onstage by Eurogamer editor Oli Welsh at 1pm on Saturday 26th September. Yoshida will discuss the launch of PSOne, how the video game business has changed over the years and his personal favourite PlayStation moments.

The September 2015 show - which will be the first to take place at Birmingham's NEC after the untimely demise of our previous home, London's Earls Court - will see a raft of playable games on the PlayStation stand. Here's the list:

Project Morpheus
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Tearaway Unfolded
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
Shadow Of The Beast
The Tomorrow Children
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Alienation
Star Wars Battlefront
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
PES 16
Street Fighter 5
Need for Speed
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Disney Infinity 3.0
Mad Max
Lego Dimensions
Soma
Once Upon a Life
Broforce
I Am Bread
FIFA 16
Rocket League
NBA 2K16

It's worth noting there's a sign-up process to play Project Morpheus, which means all slots across the four-day show will be pre-booked. There will soon be a dedicated site where you can pop your name down, and you need to be 18 years old or over.

more at the link

I'm not a big Playstation guy generally but I've always thought of Yoshida as one of the good guys in the games industry, so if the line for the session isn't too ridiculous I might try to get in, and I definitely want to give the Morpheus a try, hopefully I can nab a spot when the website goes up.

Stuart444

Awesome, guess I'll try and see this then. First dev session announced so far that I am really interested in.

Interested in the interview, always nice to hear stuff from Yoshida. I wonder if it'll be live-streamed.

AFAIK, all dev sessions are live streamed on the EGX youtube channel now.

Cleve

Glad to see Shadow Of The Beast

I still can't believe they resurrected this franchise. I'm a huge Psygnosis fanboy from the Amiga days, but SotB 1 & 2 are the weakest games the company ever put out. Let's hope they pull off something excellent.

FelipeMGM

I still can't believe they resurrected this franchise. I'm a huge Psygnosis fanboy from the Amiga days, but SotB 1 & 2 are the weakest games the company ever put out. Let's hope they pull off something excellent.

It looks good. It was resurrected because its a dream project from Matt Birch, which is the head of Heavy Spectrum, so he aked Sony and they said ok, it wasnt something that Sony went after.

Carl

Definitely going to try and get into this talk. Hope i can get my name down on the Morpheus list too :)

Shahed

I'm actually going to this. It's the first gaming event I'll ever be going to. Only for the Sunday though so I'll miss this, though to be fair I'm not that interested in the talk. And from that list Morpheus and Ratchet are the onky things I really want to try out.

eFKac

Hopefully Yosp calls mr Welsh out on his shitty clickbait article from last year how "PS4 has no gaems".

Top Bottom