• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 MP: GAFfer highlight video. You will say wow/ow/how/I want now!

Gxj8tVW.jpg

So xenorevlis has created another great compilation video (as well as the banner), this time from Uncharted 4's multiplayer stress test weekend.

The kills, the deaths, the glitches, the antics, the "ching"s, man I can't wait.

There isn't much media for the MP out there and next week's media blitz seems to mainly focus on SP (according to reports), so hopefully this helps tide some of yous over until the final release (or we get more footage, whichever comes first).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kk2LrUa4Us

Dead @ 3:45 lmao.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Great job! Aha seeing fellow gaffers is so cool!

I'm gonna need to join the NA GAF community when I play this. I'd love to actually communicate with a team rather than go solo with randos.

Thanks for sharing this! I must also apologize to Soulflarz for not including one of his clips in here. Guess that happens when you stare at multiplayer footage for so many hours, heh. Happy people like it, and man do I miss the MP.

euh2fiG.gif

farmerboy

With threads and videos and communities like this, you can just feel that this game gonna be yoooogge.

Great job xeno!

I cannot wait to get my hands on multiplayer again! Both betas have been some of the most fun I've had in multiplayer gaming. This video reminded how much fun it is.

Great video, liked the glitch section. I'm sure I've played alongside AKyemeni before. Would of liked some of my videos in here but considering I didn't link any except one it's hardly surprising haha. Great job again.

Harmen

This MP is so much fun. Not really an online MP type of guy, but I can see myself doing a few matches every now and then.

Javin98

Banned
Great job, xenorevlis! Pretty hilarious and awesome video! It kinda made me miss the beta too. :( Oh, well, just a little over a month left to go.

-griffy-

Banned
Nice job! Really fun video.

I wonder if they'll do one more stress test before release, don't want to wait to play more.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Lies detected!
I see some clips that weren't captured in the stress test.

Cool stuff though. :D

I miss the animations!

That's me haha. They both jumped right passed me/over me, free for the ganking.
lol

i'm guessing normally it's not supposed to be that way..you're supposed to grab them on the shoulder but the glitch made you grab some ass

special thanks to xenorevlis for including me, I know he had to go through some extra trouble to add my clips since they weren't on my HD, so, much appreciated. it's a great vid

shandy706

So is this a "It's so horrible it's good multiplayer"?

LOL

Some hilarious stuff there though. Looks like I'd be laughing the whole time I played.

The animations and player interaction is just awful X-D

I don't really play much multiplayer in any game now days. Never played it in Uncharted games, just played through single player.

-griffy-

Banned
So is this a "It's so horrible it's good multiplayer"?

LOL

Some hilarious stuff there though. Looks like I'd be laughing the whole time I played.

The animations and player interaction is just awful X-D

I don't really play much multiplayer in any game now days. Never played it in Uncharted games, just played through single player.

No, it's a so good it's good. Those glitches are outliers and funny, the animation and character interaction are actually some of the best ever seen in a multiplayer shooter. It's easily the best an Uncharted game has ever played.

Top Bottom