• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision: Crash was #1 best selling physical game worldwide in June w/ only 2 days

Permanently A

Lol, I gave it a try at a friends house and it was actually punishingly hard. Not interested in picking it up but this is good news for the fans!

Usobuko

Banned
What competition do Crash have in June?

I'm not reading this wrongly right, it's best selling in June and not YTD?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Some folks saying this was going to fail back when it was announced. Thst no one wants a Crash game in 2017. Ah... heaps of crow.

Now, CTR and Spyro Activision.

giphy.gif

Kudo

Still remember lots of people here doubting Crash and even going as far to say the games were bad.
I guess you could say dinner is best served salty.

Welcome back, Crash.

Fularu

Banned
I wonder how much price impatced those sales. the game was 30$ CND here on release day, it was a no brainer at that price

I gotta each my crow, on the controversial opinion thread I agreed with someone in saying that people wanting crash remake was the stupid and their would be no demand.

Shin

Banned
Great to see my favorite "mascot" do so well, really love the character ever since I first played the first game.

Top Bottom