• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.de lists Legend of Kay Anniversary for Wii U and PC/MAC, out June 12th, 2015

Amazon US uploaded the NA Wii U box:

81uhcs66KzL.jpg
81ueI3o9khL.jpg

Strangely, the PS4 page is still unlisted and without a box.

Edit: Added the german cover for comparison.

Amazon UK put up the listings for game game on the same systems and also FINALLY we get some info:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UL5O2MQ/

- High-resolution textures - new, more detailed character models, modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
- Much higher levels of detail to the environments, even when seen close up
- A new user interface making the game simpler to use
- Cut scenes improved - now in HD!
- Achievements have been added
- Leaderboard - compare your score with your friends' and compete against the best in the world
- 60 Frames per seconds for high speed smooth action
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding

10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine. Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes

A game filled with pop-culture quotes that are probably embarrassingly 2005 and completely irrelevant today I bet. >.>

I forgot, what was big in 2005?

...it's a port of a PS2 game. Which already ran at 60 fps on the PS2.

Is that supposed to negate his statement? It looks fairly bland and slightly underwhelming compared to the description of the upgrade we were given priority to screenshots.

I'm being realistic about it and never expected some phenomenal remake that defies expectations for a project of this scale, but judging by those screens it doesn't even come close to measuring up to some of Sony's PS2 HD collections last gen, and some of those were quick hack jobs with glaring flaws.

Top Bottom