• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

One of the best episodes I've ever seen on TV. So good.

Loved the little touches like that kid in the background taking a cell phone pic of Archer and Lana.

Red

I love Archer's "Woohoooooo" when doing anything cool.
That got the biggest laugh from me this episode. H Jon Benjamin so nails the gleeful action-hero manchild... The voice cast for Archer is unparalleled.

Cheryl is still the only character I don't consistently like. Though this has been her best season. Judy Greer does a good job, but her lines are just too wacky.

iL2vmbGLn9oMn.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I lost my shit at this. I couldn't breathe. That whole sequence..."Want somePSYCHE!"

what got me the most, was after picking it up off the floor. The expectation is that she proceeds to eat a bite. Her continuing the sex reenactment killed me.

Is Brad Lee Zimmerman the right person? If he's the guy, he can't be praised enough for how seamless the dialogue transitions from one scene to another. Impeccable work.

Edit:

Someone needs to gif of the return of the "Black Titanium" card.

- From it's previous appearance.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm just waiting for Piggly 5 to play a big role in the finale, or something like that.

Demon Ice

Banned
Archer referencing all of his injuries throughout the series was great. And wow the animation is through the roof this season, I actually watched the part where he saves Lana several times because it looked so badass.

Died at the Pam / gyro scene and Cheryl's obsession with tiger tranquilizers. God I love this show. Loved how fast Archer climbed up the building to compare bonuses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom