• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazre

Gypsy woman!

rofl "How would I die in a dessert?"

Edit: rofl @ ending

Another episode with some really great animation in it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope Kazak sticks around for future episodes. Eventually leading to an army of Archer's animal friends. Mwahahaha.

This season has been so great.

how many episodes we got left this season?

3 left. The last two are a two-parter.

ibdgf25y9XuTkw.gif

Awesome, I was just thinking last weekend when I rewatched all of season 3 that Pam would make an awesome field agent, what with her drifting skills, electric boxing gloves, and ability to take a punch.

Red

Not sure i would agree.

This is the first episode in a long time hat has had me laughing out loud constantly.

I liked the first five minutes, and then the ending. The stuff in the middle wasn't great. Archer's monologue was weird and didn't really fit the character (too self aware?). I did like Cheryl this episode, but I didn't think the bleeping thing was funny the first time they did it, and we get it here again, longer.

They tried getting too much mileage out of the "dog farting in car" thing. It was funny at first. Archer's reaction was good. But I like leaving things before they're played out.

Still don't think "smoke bomb" is very funny either. The only Krieger escape technique I've laughed at is "what? no! i'm a, uh, hologram. bzzzt!"

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Archer's monologue was weird and didn't really fit the character (too self aware?).

He's had these moments before. Then they quickly dissipate. Just this season he had that heart-to-heart with Lana about how various events may have actually changed him, then he gets the phone call from Katya and dashes off without a second thought.

LordCanti

His mom doting on Duchess (that was the dogs name, right?) and ignoring Archer was probably my favorite part of the episode.

You know Archer killed that dog. You know it.

SKINNER!

Banned
Rewatched the first Disc of Archer S1 and there's a huge portrait of Malory's dog (Duchess) in her South Beach apartment. Cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom