• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Amber Nash (Pam) is doing a Q&A over in the comments on Warming Glow in an hour
That’s right, folks. Splooshes all around. In anticipation of tonight’s first installment of the two part Archer Season 4 finale, the lovely and talented Amber Nash — aka the voice of Pam Poovey — will be joining us for a second time to answer all your weird and interesting questions about peer reviews, bum shock fights, and voice acting a food hump sequence. This is going to be fun.

The discussion is scheduled to begin at 2PM ET and will go for about an hour. Please begin your questions with “@Amber” to keep things organized. We’ll be opening the thread up thirty minutes ahead of time with the goal of getting to the questions in the order they are submitted.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"If you're looking for me..."

Wow, Murphy was evil before Sealab made him crazy.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Here to hoping other cast members of sealab show up even if in non speaking parts. Also Barry and Katya cause why not add crazy on top of crazy... Am I right

iJdUMMaC1cqHf.gif

Mindlog

Wasn't a bad episode. Lots of setup.
However, Legit... Really can't believe there's no thread on that. The last throwaway joke made me laugh pretty loud.

Odoul

I love that Cheryl's brother's girlfriend is looking to be just as nuts as her.

She's also 100% what I imagine grown up Louise to be.

I hope they're recurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom