• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
God damnit I didn't check my team and left Owen Daniels in. Hugely disappointing. GG Thomas though, solid outing.

Edit: and I have no good QB or DEF options. I am slacking, I blame real life. Fuck that thing.

Anyway to update the OP to add people's gaf handles to their team names? At least for premier anyways...who cares about those trash leagues. =)

Omega

Banned
getting lucky vs QBs it seems

Peyton played like shit Week 1, good Week 2.
Brees played decent Week 1, shit Week 2.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Holy shit, my team blew this week. Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Alfred Morris and Jonathan Steward all sucked the big one.

Losing because Travis Benjamin has 30 points? Fuck off fantasy football.

Julio coming up 1 foot short for TD. Blah. Bad week.

Ebron of all Lions scores the last TD. Lol. Of course. I'm salty.

And you guys were saying I was thirsty for spending some money on Allen Robinson.

Dude is popping off right now.

Fucking Jeremy Hill though.

I passed 50 points. Victory! Need like 20 points from Crosby and I might be back in it. If I somehow win this week I dont think I'll stop laughing.

Arkos

Anyway to update the OP to add people's gaf handles to their team names? At least for premier anyways...who cares about those trash leagues. =)

Hey! And yes I'll do this asap sorry I've been so busy

I am watching Iron Man 3 as I beat Iron Legion tonight :p as long as a lame D Murray and a couple of misses don't bite me

God damnit I didn't check my team and left Owen Daniels in. Hugely disappointing. GG Thomas though, solid outing.

Edit: and I have no good QB or DEF options. I am slacking, I blame real life. Fuck that thing.

Well, you're still gonna win!

Fucking injuries and fumbling RBs.

At least I won in another league with my 1st and 2nd round picks on the bench. :lol

I highly suggest everyone update their trade block to at least give a slight idea on what people should keep in mind if they should send you a trade offer. You don't have to be actively looking to trade anyone or anything, but just as a heads up to those looking to send possible trade offers

Haha I saw your trade block and was eyeing that trade, actually....I need to think about it, though.

Accept I didn't have anyone in my trade block. I see someone else offered you R. Cobb for J. Charles in the advice thread. You must think I'm the person who owns Cobb. Which quite frankly is ridiculous. My trade is at least 2 times better.

Holy hell, Alonso may be out for the rest of the year for the Eagles... Who the hell did Chip Kelly piss off to get this kind of bad luck?

Edit: Oh shit, TY Hilton is on the block???

Arkos

Me too.

Sorry, Arkos.

*sigh*

I seriously hate you.

But no lol, I deserved it for being slack this past week. I had poor plays because I wasn't active enough. GG, my fault, I apologize to all GJL3.

We will see each other the last week of the season if I'm not mistaken :p I'll have some payback to give.

Jayhawk

1-1 without LeVeon Bell, but now my big money RB will be joining my team this upcoming week. His backup was putting up good points for me though, so that wasn't really a problem for my team. Bills DEF and Jeremy Hill shitting the bed this week. Come on, Rex Ryan.

I still lost as it predicted, but it was to be much worse. Had I swapped out Matt Jones with Eddie Lacy, I would be 2-0. So glad I picked him up as my sleeper.

Arkos

I just can't pick the correct players to play the correct weeks. Also, thanks for the big fat zero Roddy White.

Yeah I had Roddy White a couple of years ago and he was a constant disappointment. I know those feels

How are waivers working in premier? why are some teams getting multiple picks first?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I was wondering why the same person got both of my wire picks, when one should have made it down to me

Edit: holy hell....

Reverse order of standings w/ FAAB or without: Waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings, and successful claims do not affect waiver priority list. If your league uses weekly waivers, the last-place team each week will get all its waiver claims before the second-to-last place team, etc.

So pretty much the first priority gets ALL of their picks, then 2nd gets ALL of their picks, and so on... Did we do it that way last year too?

Vyer

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I was wondering why the same person got both of my wire picks, when one should have made it down to me

So pretty much the first priority gets ALL of their picks, then 2nd gets ALL of their picks, and so on... Did we do it that way last year too?

Well shit, I don't think so? Either way that kinda sucks.

That is a fucking travesty. I'm being very hyperbolic about a fun, free league between forum members. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom