• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

TheDanger

Banned
grandtheftautov_201410pb03.jpg

grandtheftautov_20141b6amt.jpg

grandtheftautov_20141gnzre.jpg

AmyS

Now that I'm finally getting a bit tired of BF4 (I'll still play it for the next 1-2 years) Grand Theft Auto V on PS4 is one of the best, if not THE best, reason to own a PS4.

Az

Alright. You fools owe me $60. Thanks to this thread I went and bought this game. Already had it on PS3.

Does anyone know how to solve the bug that I can't find my snapmatics on the social club website?

Are you sure they're uploading? They don't upload automatically any more. Pause the game, go to Gallery, and see if your images have a little star on them. If they don't, click the right analog on them to upload.

AmyS

Gawd damn.

Between Snapmatic and that Advanced Video Editor Rockstar is working on for the PC version is gonna allow people to produce some fucking insanely great images & vids --Especially with every graphic option maxed out on Ultra, including higher Tessellation, tons of AA, AF, post-processing FX, 4K resolution, 60 FPS, Etc., not to mention unofficial community mods that'll happen with time.

I think there's enough in GTA V to keep people very busy til the next Red Dead game.

I am a bit disappointed that there is no light pollution in the city. One should not be able to see that many stars in a city. The effect of going out to the countryside during the night would be much more immersive if there was a difference.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This game world's realism and believability is the gold standard. Look at how much people have just taking photos in the game.

GTAVI doesn't even need to do much differently in terms of detail. It will be more about increased use of physics, and more PBR (which there is already some of in GTAV). The next big thing would probably be either adding seasons, or making a significant number of buildings with accessible interiors. They probably got to start to automate world-building too because it seems rather costly to make this big world. And I guess improve online.

But all in all, no reason to re-invent, just build up.

Ammogeddon

I am a bit disappointed that there is no light pollution in the city. One should not be able to see that many stars in a city. The effect of going out to the countryside during the night would be much more immersive if there was a difference.

I think your comment shows how much they got right if that's what you're disappointed about.

Top Bottom