• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

grandtheftautov_20141zezux.jpg

Converse

Banned
Looks like Rockstar knocked this out of the park, especially in terms of art direction and creating a real sense of character. This thread is the closest I've come to wanting a PlayStation 4.

Vlodril

damn these shots.. i played this game on ps3 and wasn't planning to buying it again (i almost never double dip) but these make it tempting..

brerwolfe

vbwu5cWXl0-Z_t9o_NTs3w_0_0_zps86ddbd1a.jpg

Okay, mine looks like shit after uploading and downloading from Social Club... how is everyone getting crisp, color-rich photos?

waypoetic

Banned
I'm curious, what does the first person view look like now when you're on a road bike (bicycle)? Or any bicycle for that matter

WITHE1982

I'm loving this game so much right now. My only problem is that after playing for 8 hours I've not left downtown los-santos yet. There's just so much going on I've not progressed in the game at all.

A few snaps I took early on:

J4g3r

Is Snapmatic not working for anyone else?

I'm taking pictures fine, but none of them are being sent to my crew Snapmatic Reel on Social Club.

WITHE1982

I'm taking pictures fine, but none of them are being sent to my crew Snapmatic Reel on Social Club.

Have you manually uploaded them from the gallery on PS4 (Xbox One)? They no longer automatically upload, you have to highlight them and press R3 to send them to your online profile.

They have to be uploaded manually for some reason. Go to your gallery on the pause menu and click the right stick on anything you want to upload.

EDIT: Beaten

WCVeMY3FmkieV5sAXrFc4A_0_0.jpg

40EdgOb08U60X9GSa9EPxg_0_0.jpg

K8A6Z4Kbfk2snQ_ejgcgLg_0_0.jpg

Jumped out of the Bodhi while it was moving to keep T from turning off the lights.

Wearing his Vanilla Unicorn 'Pussy' tank top haha that's what he wears in all his crazy scenes such as (spoilers)
the By The Book torture or the Hang Ten murders

either that or those big pink Suburban sunglasses make him look like Lynch from Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days in Shanghai after the naked scene where he wears the pink glasses and hoody.

which filter is this one?

that pic's colours are so good

good lord the game looks insane, partly photorealistic in some of those pics. incredible stuff. most detailed open-world game ever made, for sure, i can't think of anything that comes close.

and those colors and lighting... so nice.

Top Bottom