• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

For those using a capture device, are you lining up shots using snapmatic, but not 'taking' them, then using your capture device to take a grab of the the whole screen output, then cropping out the snapmatic functions using image-editing software?

Is this officially the most detailed world ever in a video game?

I remember when the ice cubes melting in MGS2 blew my mind.

mgs2_65_0d1.jpg
Metal%2BGear%2BSolid%2B2%2Bpc.jpg

ejLuECs.gif

Trevor's Selfie Story as CEO of Trevor Philips Industries
Getting my TPI gwagen.
UcUBmv29fUy27HHhXaNj-Q_0_0.jpg

Raiding the weed farm to get money to invest in Mckenzie Airfield
dZfTuKlR30S9mpJshoMPJg_0_0.jpg

WsOMxBFOvkCqyCnAGkdOCw_0_0.jpg

Mckenzie Airfield
gbWamAQKhk6BpJ5hRrEzHA_0_0.jpg

B24TzU7CQAAQidv.jpg:large

B22LPtCIcAQ2z3u.jpg:large

Sunset and night cityscape in East LS
h71t5P6ZikKAU2ECSAzF8g_0_0.jpg

zh0-QV1TF0-OM7PcMqctBA_0_0.jpg

yes

Thanks for the (creative) reply...I have already figured out that also more animals are possible. So I could stray as a cat through the city and try to cross roads. That's strangely beautiful.

I put a Carlton Dance here because I was amazed that your really uncommon question lead to a "yes". Thanks Rockstar

Naix

Banned
Guys, please stop posting awesome pics, you're gonna make me buy a PS4.

Must...wait...For PC version ....ugh.

Is there some kind of trick to get your Snapmatic photos to show in your online Social Club profile? I have 20+ saved to my in-game gallery, but when I use the "My Photos" filter on the Social Club's Snapmatic site, no photos show.

Is there some kind of trick to get your Snapmatic photos to show in your online Social Club profile? I have 20+ saved to my in-game gallery, but when I use the "My Photos" filter on the Social Club's Snapmatic site, no photos show.

The trick is uploading them to Social Club from the Gallery menu (R on Based Xbox One).

Damn so many of these pictures are just off the charts. Very difficult to maintain my self control and not wait until after Christmas...

Phenomena

So I've taken a couple of pictures but they won't show upon my Social club. Once pics the pics are taken they should be uploaded right, or do I have to press some kind of upload button?

Top Bottom