• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn PSX 2016 Trailer. It Still Looks Absolutely Amazing!

VanWinkle

I Think it will be here, but still not started!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Y8dQb0S6DtpxNgAKoJKA

Oh okay! I was there and didn't see it so I wasn't sure if it was the right page or not. Hopefully it will show up.

OléGunner;225988139 said:
EB7dIMJ.jpg

This pic right here, I'm creaming myself.
It's like far cry animal system AI on crack.

I KNOW! And look at that environment behind them, too. BEAUTIFUL.

Zedark

This is an aggressive waste of time right now.

This guy makes Destiny sound so incredibly boring for me as someone who hasn't played the game. Hope he will go away soon.

"We're running out of time I think." YOU ARE RUNNING MORE THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES OVER TIME!

Finally!

VanWinkle

Ugh, have to sit here through this Destiny stuff. :(

HStallion said:
Whoops looks like we have a few other panels first. Sorry about that folks.

Wait, really? The schedule said the Horizon panel is first! :(

This is the kind of game I would just sit and observe the wildlife. On the other hand, It saddens me that I'm hearing Ubi-style side quests for such and amazing looking title.

VanWinkle

This is the kind of game I would just sit and observe the wildlife. On the other hand, It saddens me that I'm hearing Ubi-style side quests for such and amazing looking title.

Oh really? Where did you hear that? Only Ubi-style thing I've seen so far is the towers.

Well going by their schedule Horizon should be going on right now but seems that isn't the case.

I mean, this isn't a panel, though. It's just some discussion before the panel starts (AFAIK)

Zedark

We don't actually know how the side quests are being handled. The Ubisoft comparison originates from the tallneck machines being kinda like Ubisoft towers, but there is no other indication that the side quests are the same as in Ubisoft games (Witcher 3, for example, is simply littered with question marks as well, but it is much better than Ubisoft style side quests).

Shredderi

Him and Kojima went on a Hangover style bender and they're still trying to find Mark Cerny. Del Toro is Galifinakis

Lol it fits. Herman seemed to be in a really good mood when they unveiled that Kojima will be using their tech. I haven't seen the guy looking as happy before.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Wow the crowd is completely empty. Wonder why. Seems like most fans came yesterday for the big conference and stayed for the panels.

Gudji

I really want this game to do well. Not only for the studio, because I always felt that they had a ton of potential despite the majority of people thinking otherwise, but also because the setting for this game is amazing!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Really cool hearing about the thought process behind the make up of the different tribes. Even the focus on a matriarchal focus is something you don't see too often. I think the last time a big piece of media had one was the remnants of the Many Mothers in Mad Max Fury Road.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is an RPG? News to me

Stats, loot drops, crafting, collecting items, armor sets with stats and upgrades and slots for enhancers, skill tree's, branching dialogue system with choices, vendors and entire towns as well as a variety of different quests based on tribes, regions, story, and side missions like hunting.

vivekTO

The thought process behind the world seems pretty good , and i can guess there will be depth in story , but please show some clips also , please :)

Top Bottom