• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mother Goose knocks on police car, seeks help to untangle her duckling from a string

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
731.gif

Oh god! I didn't realize...
I never check people's member/junior status...
Well, maybe by the time you recover from the attack, and you can use your remaining fingers again, you'll be a member...

Stage On

The other day I was on my way to work when suddenly these two Geese that where sitting near the side door of the building that I hadn't seen suddenly stood up and started hissing at me.

I knew ultimately I could fend them off if they attacked me, at least until I could get into the building anyway but I was pretty scared just the same. What I Didn't understand was why when I told my Manager about them they just shrugged and said they can't do anything about it.

Considering how seriously we normally take safety into consideration it seems odd to leave them in a spot where like that where they are hazardous both the the people working in the building as well as customers. Don't know why we can't have them relocated.

A goose legit attacked me a few weeks ago as I was going from my car to my work.

When I went inside, IT WAITED FOR MY ASS TO COME BACK OUT

CgpzpiUU8AEn9Hp.jpg:large
The reason why no one wants to fight a goose is because they don't let you win with half measures. You fight a goose for a second and you realize that you won't win until the goose is dead. You guys ready to throw down with a goose to the death? Motherfucker I'll just cross the street, or exit from the back, I ain't about to get covered in goose blood today
this thread is giving me the strange urge to go out and find a goose to fight
amazing thread

Audioboxer

By the way I know it's not a gif but I'm surprised no one has given that boss goose the Bish treatment.

He follows... follows you to your ban grave.

My brother's apartment complex has tons of geese around it. I should challenge one. Geese are protected like any other game bird so if you have the license and it's the season then, you know, bombs away.

I work at a country club and I regularly have to go to golf maintenance which is all the way across the golf course on the opposite side of the grounds from the clubhouse. Theres a lake on that side and geese sometimes congregate along the bank near one of the holes. Incidentally I have to drive past that spot on my tractor to go along the right path. At first I thought they were ducks, but they seemed to be too large to be ducks. Most birds, ducks included, will fly away or attempt to move when you go near them with heavy machinery. Not these things though, they stand right the heck there and don't freaking move. At the time I didn't think anything about them. Now since I've read this thread, and their true horror has been revealed, I am supremely terrified. There were frigging like a dozen geese around me. I could have been a victim of circumstance, nothing but bird feed. The only thing keeping me in this world was my John Deere. They were just biding their time, taking a gander at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom