• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football (The Degenerate League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I'm transferring the paypal money right now. Bish, call out right now besides myself who hasn't responded to your PM's or paid. Let's put them on blast before locking it today. That way there are no hurt feelings or anything.

Bishman

I'm transferring the paypal money right now. Bish, call out right now besides myself who hasn't responded to your PM's or paid. Let's put them on blast before locking it today. That way there are no hurt feelings or anything.

The Starman
Taco Mama
The Gloryholes

Bishman

Everyone say hello to The Int3rsect. New member for The Degenerates.

And I decide I'm going to boot the last 2 people who haven't paid yet. No PMs, posting in this thread, or emails... smh. We have one open spot available.

14 team league.

Fantomex

And I decide I'm going to boot the last 2 people who haven't paid yet. No PMs, posting in this thread, or emails... smh. We have one open spot available.

14 team league.

Chanhuk didn't pay huh? I knew that lowlife, degenerate shmuck couldn't scrounge $25.

14 team league.

Excellent. Did you rerun the draft order then?

Fantomex

You know people gonna pay late or procrastinate in the "DEGENERATES" fantasy league though.
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Bishman

We have 14 teams! Now I'm just waiting on minx88 to pay. Then I'll lock the league and release the draft order.

I also updated the OP.

Bishman

Everyone has paid! Wooooooooooo!

The draft order is set! It was randomized 3 times back to back.

1. Fantomsexies
2. Marshawngo Unchained
3. Foxhound
4. Ego Melior Sum Tibi
5. Heywood Jablome
6. PK Boosters
7. employed by M$
8. Free Hernandez
9. The Butt Fumblers
10. The Seaward
11. UK Fins
12. Sangreal06's Team
13. Finkle and Einhorn
14. Inebriated

I feel bad for everyone in my division. Call me the Nate Silver of Fantasy Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom