• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nippon Ichi announces If You Thought It Was Harem Paradise, It Was Yandere Hell (PS3)

So the harem is full of yandere? Even just 1 yandere is disastrous, can you imagine what would happen if every girl is yandere? It'll be bloodbath

boingball

No it's just a visual novel adventure which looks like your standard light novel junk with generic designs. When I first heard the title I was hoping the heaven and hell were literal and there would be Prinnies, but nope. :(

No Prinnies, no sale.

The title is great though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I had to look it up. Couldn't remember what the Yandere one was.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

Sounds like it'll be an entertaining game. This art really doesn't fit though:
NIS-Yandere-Hell-Ann-Init.jpg

I'm not really getting a "crazy" vibe here and pretty much 0 potential for shenanigans.
"We are all going to inoffensively have a mild adventure! Yay!"
I was hoping for something more like Catherine.

The art is def meant to deceive you, you wouldnt think those women were psychopaths but thats how they get you.

Mephala

I'm trying to better understand this yandere thing. Is it suppose to be something like dark humour? Is it meant to be creepy or just excessive and violent? A mix?

Would say, Tharja of Fire Emblem Awakening be considered (mild?) Yandere?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
An harem full of yandere in love with the same guy? Is this a murder simulator?

I'm trying to better understand this yandere thing. Is it suppose to be something like dark humour? Is it meant to be creepy or just excessive and violent? A mix?

I'm not an expert but a yandere should be a sort of stalker that would not hesitate to harm anyone between her and her love.

_hekk05

Banned

A yandere would be open about expressing her love for you. She would be obsessed with your happiness. As long as she is with you and you are happy, she is happy.

However, she is extremely jealous. If you so much as look at another girl, she will do everything she can to make sure you stay with her. This can mean hurting other girls around you, or escalate to her keeping you in her sex dungeon.

Terra_Ex

That's an interesting title at the very least, haven't touched NIS's titles outside of Disgaea in years so it seems they've branched out somewhat...

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Where are the School Days pics in this thread? I'm dissapointed...

Game sounds interesting though. I may buy if its story is any good.

Sounds like it'll be an entertaining game. This art really doesn't fit though:
NIS-Yandere-Hell-Ann-Init.jpg

That's because that's an entirely unrelated piece of original art by Hiiro Yuki made years ago. No idea what it was doing in the article, but I'd hope the actual game has a more suitable look for a game about yanderes and mascots. Especially if the mascots are anything like this.

K.Sabot

So this is a heroine battle royale with the main characer chained up in one of the girls' creepy sex dungeons.

But you get to choose who's creepy sex dungeon you are locked up in.

Top Bottom