• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orsos in Paris: bears caught gnawing DS4 sticks at public show, salmon "furious"

I'm more surprised by how much abuse most electronics at demo kiosks can seem to take and still work. I've seen what people let their kids do in public.

wizzbang

Banned
someone quick make a thread about the new problems with the Xbox One..

UnmoOFp.jpg

it was overheating so they had to ventilate it..

I can't tell if that's real or not :(

CTLance

Furious or not, it's still delicious so who cares.

Anyway. Unless this gets reported far more often from many other events I shall go with the current consensus. I kinda doubt that ms or Sony would be stupid enough to design self-destructing controllers.

tensuke

Furious or not, it's still delicious so who cares.

Anyway. Unless this gets reported far more often from many other events I shall go with the current consensus. I kinda doubt that ms or Sony would be stupid enough to design self-destructing controllers.

But...self-destructing consoles too? Because let me tell you a story about early 360s...

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
maybe it was just xbox fans trying to move the stick to the asymmetrical part of the controller.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh that mess of fingerprints on the flat area around the d-pad is exactly why I wish they kept the whole thing textured since it ironically defeats the purpose of adding glossiness for aesthetics.

Top Bottom