• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryan Gosling's Directorial Debut Will Star Christina Hendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Look, I ain't saying she has, but the thought has definitely crossed her mind. Also, I would understand if she went through with it.

I have a hard-time seeing Ryan as the aggressor - once a wimp always a wimp.

andycapps

More like the other way around. Gosling is a troglodyte with uneven eyes.

tumblr_lmi657Oi9V1qdi4xc.jpg

Most people have uneven eyes. Girls seem to like him despite that.

The appeal of Ryan Gosling continues to escape me. Is it because he's sexy? JGL is sexy, but he's actually good. Gosling always looks like he needs to share the joke with the rest of the class.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
The appeal of Ryan Gosling continues to escape me. Is it because he's sexy? JGL is sexy, but he's actually good. Gosling always looks like he needs to share the joke with the rest of the class.

We have a winner.

But honestly, the women just like his body, if you're half-decent looking in the face area, and sculpt yourself, women will jump like there's no tomorrow.

Good looking was George Clooney.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

JGL is not sexy. JGL, like DiCaprio, will continue to look like a kid for the rest of his life. Hamm, Gosling, Bale, Fassbender, etc are actually handsome looking guys. Hell, the appeal of JGL continues to escape me.

yep, he has doucheface

the movie description sounds like an animated film produced by tim burton

SJRB

Gold Member
I really like Gosling, but I'm not sure why. He just looks like an awesome dude to hang around with.

And I really, REALLY liked Drive. How is that new Gosling/Refn project going anyway?

.la1n

I like Ryan Gosling and JGL, I know this will blow some people's minds but...different people view attractiveness differently.

SMT

I had to wiki who she married, cause I didn't want to believe she got married, and I was like 'whaaaaaaattttt'

My sentiments exactly Hysteria, my sentiments exactly. :'(

ari

Banned
I have a feeling this will be spectacularly awful.
Lol
I see no reason for him to do this. Why waste your talent behind the camera?

EDIT: if it wasn't for his uneven eyes and being a Mormon, he would be perfect.

Why do the Internet always seem to be picky? I am sure half, if not, all of you guys look nothing remotely like him. If so, pic or it didn't happen.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm pretty certain this is what drives most of the Gosling, Hardy, JGL and Fassbender love around here. Its the only way I can really reconcile most of it.

Well, I would fuck all of them.

Gosling > Hardy > JGL > Fassbender though I think

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
JGL is not sexy. JGL, like DiCaprio, will continue to look like a kid for the rest of his life. Hamm, Gosling, Bale, Fassbender, etc are actually handsome looking guys. Hell, the appeal of JGL continues to escape me.

Same. He'll always be the Third Rock from the Sun kid to me.

But he did look good in Inception. I guess suits and slicked back hair suit him a bit more.

Dany

Banned
I'm pretty certain this is what drives most of the Gosling, Hardy, JGL and Fassbender love around here. Its the only way I can really reconcile most of it.

if they made a movie together...

tumblr_m7qtdetHGF1r9og92o4_250.gif

oh i need to sit down

I used to think Ryan Gosling was the new douchebag on the scene... hated him since everyone seemed to adore him, it was getting on my nerves.

Then i saw Drive... let's just say i love the guy now! Such an awesome movie that was tailor made for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom