• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

The_Monk

Do I need to get through via GoW? Keep loading the list blank after hitting download and getting errors. Might it be in my download list now?

I was getting errors in the Download list but when tried using the disc I saw that icon that you have you already purchased something, so it might be there yes fellow GAFfer.

The thing is I could not get into the DL list but managed to get it again by using the GoW disc.

Psykotik

f3p.jpg

woohoo!

g3p.jpg

fuck!

If someone could report on AI? That's the only thing I want to know. Please don't tell me the advanced AI is only for humans, that would be a big disappointment.

Cauliheads are one hit kills and very fast, if they had advanced AI, the experience could be extremely frustrating.

I give up, I'll try again later.

First time I have ever been legitimately disappointed with Sony or the PSN, and it's a lot of disappointment.

legbone

well, i can't even find the download screen on the gowa menu. press triangle and get a message about gow. press square and nothing. where the hell is this thing? i'm an idiot.

dab0ne

I'm getting errors too. Here is a perfect example of why mandatory online is not a good thing. Of course it's a digital copy of something but think of all the times shit like this is going to happen with your retail copy.

Top Bottom