• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

Just_Tank

Well, THAT's awesome.

The PSN Store is being hammered by a zombie infestation, it can handle, but the team is working steadfast to resolve.

You may keep trying, it should be working, if not, it is due to network flooding but they are resolving asap.

Thanks,
Tank

superpunchrkje6.gif

I swear to god if this is true I wont even play the demo, I took off work to play this the second it came out.

First they said May 6th and then it got delayed to the 31st, a paltry 2 weeks before the game comes out which is some thanks for our 60 dollar investment. (Although Ascension was fantastic, nothing against SSM)

And now after our long wait we get a demo that we've already seen that we can't even download.

What a joke.

It's a typo. EU is definitely today too, otherwise how would I be downloading already?

E-Jay

Now I don't even have the option to press "square" on God of War... I had it and I could even access the PS Store to start the download but then got the error.

It happened here. If you already downloaded the patches, just exit the game and turn back.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is it seriously the pax demo? Why am I not surprised the human AI isn't going to be in player's hands until release. :|

This is such a bullshit demo... first of all I swear at PAX they said GOW:A would be a different demo... and now I cannot even access the shit.

I don't understand why they couldn't have just told us this months ago. The way that ND has been disseminating info about the game (or lack thereof) is really starting to rub me the wrong way, and I am a HUGE fan.

Well, THAT's awesome.

The PSN Store is being hammered by a zombie infestation, it can handle, but the team is working steadfast to resolve.

You may keep trying, it should be working, if not, it is due to network flooding but they are resolving asap.

Thanks,
Tank

I just gotta say that this is concerning for Gaikai streaming as well as remote play to vita. You have to expect high traffic volume when those things are available and if it keeps breaking like it is here, for a 135MB demo file, then people are not gonna trust the product SNE is trying to sell.

Dr Dogg

Well after 24 mins of button mashing the demo screen finally got past the error messages and at least attached to my account. Now though even the download list in Account Management is throwing up connection errors. That 56k router the PSN is using is long overdue a replacement.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Lol... now I'm stuck on error's trying to get into my DL list. hahahahaha

elbourreau

Fucking Sony servers are down in france.................................. Just go to......... I'm so disapointed................ Shame on you SOny...... Shame on you.......................

Store wasnt opening, went to disc got to the download screen and started downloading then error. Kept trying error. Back to psn store, wont open. Back to disc LoU icon missing. Back to store down. Back to disc..

Weee...

If someone could report on AI? That's the only thing I want to know. Please don't tell me the advanced AI is only for humans, that would be a big disappointment.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
If someone could report on AI? That's the only thing I want to know. Please don't tell me the advanced AI is only for humans, that would be a big disappointment.

Advanced AI is only for humans.

Do I need to get through via GoW? Keep loading the list blank after hitting download and getting errors. Might it be in my download list now?

Top Bottom