• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

I just decided to see if it was on my DL list... but im getting errors entering the normal store now.

I'm so ready for new consoles and better servers.

GamerSciz

There is now a queue function in the webstore, but you would still need to manually turn on your PS3 before it starts downloading.

I feel like in this case that queue function wouldn't work. I want their to be a pre-load added for the PS4. I think I heard bits about that but I can't wait for E3 to find out "everything".

The_Monk

Now I don't even have the option to press "square" on God of War... I had it and I could even access the PS Store to start the download but then got the error.

Barakov

Gah yea, cant even sign in anymore and also the LoU icon is gone from GoWs main menu. Oh man please resolve soon, planned my day around this...

I was able to get in a second time and say the red PSN bag on the screen. I think we might be able to just log into PSN again and re-download it. Whenever the service maintenance is done.

The_Monk

You need to have the latest patch and need to be logged into PSN.

PS Plus downloaded the patch for me but I've never installed (600Mb give or take). Managed to get to the Store and even started the download but then got an error.

Tsunamo

I managed to click the download button before I got a error, now I can't even get into the normal PSN store or the webstore.

Cruelty knows no bounds.

B00TE

Downloaded the 135 mb launcher thingy, downloaded the full thing now. If It finishes quick enough and people are still having problems, I'll bring it up on stream.

You need to have the latest patch and need to be logged into PSN.

I was, the problem was that the game didn't give me the online user agreement despite being signed in. I had to quit the game, sign out, sign back in, launch game, accept agreement, and only then did the last of us demo option appear.

GamerSciz

I managed to click the download button before I got a error, now I can't even get into the normal PSN store or the webstore.

Cruelty knows no bounds.

Well it might be a blessing and a curse that I work til 4:30pm PST today...I plan to do my livestream around 7:30pm which means I have like 2 hours to download the demo (hoping it doesn't take that long).

Playing now :p

superpunchrkje6.gif

PS EU Twitter says the demo is tomorrow now: God of War: Ascension owners, you can access The Last of Us demo from tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/340514676494458881

I swear to god if this is true I wont even play the demo, I took off work to play this the second it came out.

First they said May 6th and then it got delayed to the 31st, a paltry 2 weeks before the game comes out which is some thanks for our 60 dollar investment. (Although Ascension was fantastic, nothing against SSM)

And now after our long wait we get a demo that we've already seen that we can't even download.

What a joke.

EDIT:

Looks like people are DL'ing it now, nothing but errors on my end.

Jb

It will be a fucking miracle if all the Gaikai stuff Sony is promising ends up working correctly.

This is a fucking 132MB file, for Christ's sake.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This is such a bullshit demo... first of all I swear at PAX they said GOW:A would be a different demo... and now I cannot even access the shit.

Top Bottom