• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I remember a time when I didn't have to connect to the internet in order to play a demo off of the disc.

Anyone considering buying the PSN download version of the game, think again.

this was as far as i got before it error messaged lol

e3p.jpg

Me too, I actually thought it started the download but a few seconds after hitting transfer the error popped up.

I'm downloading now!

If some of you got into the store but got an error after pressing download, it probably got added to your download lists like it did with mine. So you should check there.

Cube

Sounds like the demo that was at PAX East.

You will not be disappointed. I haven't such a sure slam dunk of a game in a really long time. I can't wait.

Jinjo

I can't wait for always online next gen. this is the future

This. When there are error's abound from second one for just a demo release (which you have to buy another game for even) I can't wait to see this happen every big release again and again and again.

Should've known better than to stay at home for this.

Ok this is the Demo from PAX East everyone. Only infected enemies, no impressive human AI...

Not a really good representation of the final game. The Preview levels are MUCH better!

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I got out of the countdown screen and when I tried getting back into it, pressing the square button didn't work any more at the GOW menu. Did PSN maintenance disable the whole thing?

Ok this is the Demo from PAX East everyone. Only infected enemies, no impressive human AI...

Not a really good representation of the final game. The Preview levels are MUCH better!

Disappointing.

Just_Tank

Well well well look who it is, someone who's not answering my emails!

Back to work, sir! :p

Send it again =)

This is a PSN Store issue that is being resolved as fast, so I've been informed. Moment I've verified on our end here, i'll update, if you don't first.

Sounds like the demo that was at PAX East.

You will not be disappointed. I haven't such a sure slam dunk of a game in a really long time. I can't wait.

Good. I wanted to play it at PAX but definitely wasn't going to wait in a line for the entire day.

Is this going to be Resie 6 style where the on-disk demo(Dragon's Dogma in Capcom's case) is different than the one released afterwards? Really wanted to see some human ai.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I thought they said this demo wouldn't be the PAX one...

DC1

Hmmm.....maybe I won't try the day one digital for the first time with this game...lol.

I thought that dayone digital purchases preinstalls the game. Unlocks at midnight.

Although it dead not occur that way with Dark Arisen...
Maybe I'm thinking of Steam.

where do I find it? GoWA is in with no option to d/l....

You aren't going to be able to see it on the main menu without the PSN being online. Hang tight.

I thought that dayone digital purchases preinstalls the game. Unlocks at midnight.

Although it dead not occur that way with Dark Arisen...
Maybe I'm thinking of Steam.

Yes it does......if PSN stays on when it is released.....haha. That's what I was getting at.

Really? Can you quickly help me find out how? I'd appreciate it. PM me if it'll be easier then talking through a discussion thread. Thanks!

There is now a queue function in the webstore, but you would still need to manually turn on your PS3 before it starts downloading.

Gah yea, cant even sign in anymore and also the LoU icon is gone from GoWs main menu. Oh man please resolve soon, planned my day around this...

Top Bottom