• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump picks anti-LGBT hate group to run domestic policy transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus there are pages and pages and pages of minorities being attacked and the other side posts the same damned video over and over as if they now have some moral highground, as if all violence isn't disgusting.

Trump math works like this:

Hillary Clinton lied once? That's worth -10,000 credibility points.

Donald Trump lied 10,000 times? Those are each worth -1, so Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the same.

From Wikipedia:

So one or two crazies at the organization said nonsense equating homosecuality to paedophilia and the whole organization got labeled as a hate group. Sounds reasonable.

Btw this labeling caused another crazy person to show up at their offices with intent to murder staffers in 2012.

They are no friends of LBGTQ groups but hate group is a stretch.
Read through their website. It's pretty obvious what they are.

Eusis

Huelen was a Trump supporter? o_O Didn't seem like the type, but then he is banned so I guess something happened.
Huelen has always had unorthodox opinions and happily espoused them. That also involved supporting Bernie initially the jumping to Trump when Sanders failed to get the nom.

Koomaster

This is probably why dems do badly in midterms.
It's REALLY concerning how often I've had to explain this to people. I will mention voting again in 2018 to change the power structure and it's like such a foreign concept. I've had dozens of conversations the past week about this and it's like people are surprised we vote for anything again in 2 years. Basically we are doomed. :/

Joe

bNfokWJ.jpg

Huelen has always had unorthodox opinions and happily espoused them. That also involved supporting Bernie initially the jumping to Trump when Sanders failed to get the nom.

Pretty sure Huelen was a troll and that 80+% of the shit he said was not genuine in any way and just said to get reactions.

CazTGG

RM8

Since Mexico is a "me too" country, I fear any anti gay legislation might be also adopted by my country in the future. But who knows, we got gay marriage before the US, technically, and our current (crappy) government is centrist (I don't see the conservative party winning again). Why can't Mexico follow Canada instead of the US? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom