• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#DCTV News Round-Up: More Crossovers, Casting, New "Show" and First Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Maggie? You mean Maggie Sawyer? Did not know she was cast.

Well then, how is this even a conversation. It is definitely Alex.

Oh right, yes Maggie Sawyer

I forget that not everyone keeps up with the community thread and this was announced weeks ago

Platy

In LGBT DCTV news:

-Diversity is big deal for the EPs. They also want to enlist aliens of colors. Andrew Kreisberg revealed “That one of the characters on one of the shows will explore their sexuality.” Fan speculation believe that could be Jeremy Jordan’s character on Supergirl, Winn Schott.

ONE character in FOUR TV SHOWS and an animated character with episodes that last less than the ads they put before it on CW Seed ?

SO MUCH DIVERSITY

...ok, 2 characters because Mr Terrific =P

Penguin

ONE character in FOUR TV SHOWS and an animated character with episodes that last less than the ads they put before it on CW Seed ?

SO MUCH DIVERSITY

...ok, 2 characters because Mr Terrific =P

Mr. Terrific
Sara Lance
Maggie Sawyer
Captain Singh
Pied Piper (though recurring)
Nyssa Al Ghul

Wag

I really hope they bring in Ralph Dibney somehow. He would be a perfect cast member for any of the 3 (now 4?) Arrowverse shows.

It looks like The Ray is inevitable.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They're still doing flashbacks on Arrow? of what?

Oliver's 5th and final year on the island. Except he won't be on the island but whatever. They should just drop them now but I suspect it's a narrative crutch that pads out the show.

I have to think that they're merging Supergirl and Earth-1 this season if they're doing a musical episode, it's one thing to do a crossover but keep the world's separate when it's a some huge threat but Music Meister showing up isn't something would force Flash or Supergirl to cross worlds.

Ray is wtf awesome.

Really liking the sound of the upcoming dc shows. Stargirl, Obsidian, full on JSA goodness. Lance seems old to play Obsidian though.

Even excited for Supergirl stuff with Mon-el.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
This should be the last year for Arrow in general.

Everything else is going to be great.

I really need to watch Gotham S2...

Yep, rumor is we're also getting
her girlfriend/ex Kate Kane/Batwoman

As much as I love the show if she is older than Bruce I will be pissed.
I was already about to drop it when they cast a 30year old as Bette Kane(the original Batgirl) in S1, thank god they cut her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom