• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any clans with space that are active I could join? Just looking for some people for some casual fireteam story or whatever. I'm level 32 right now just trying to hit 40.

I have a clan but I just started so no ones in it yet but me :p if you want to join though thatd be awesome.

I am more interested in PVE with a bit of PVP but more PVE oriented, and I would like to be able of doing more damage rather than defending

All classes are capable of great DPS output, as your weapons play a greater role in DPS rather than your Super in most situations. Titan Striker isn't as played anymore, rarely used in PVE at the moment as their super just puts you in too much danger. Same goes for Hunter Bladedancer, mainly due to restricted orb generation during Super.

If you want RAW damage, you'll probably want a Sunbreaker Titan, Gunslinger Hunter, Voidwalker Warlock or Stormcaller Warlock.

That said, Nightstalker Hunter is a perfect mix. You're super increases damage to all enemies tethered, which is fantastic for keeping mobs at bay, and increasing your whole teams DPS against a boss. Defender Titan won't directly give you more DPS, but their super can give you a buff called "Weapons of Light" to anyone who passes through it, which increases weapon DPS.

Sunsinger Warlock is great for PVE. Most people use their Super as a clutch, as you can self-revive yourself with it. I typically only do this during Raids though, as holding on to your super like that and not generating orbs isn't worth it in normal strikes.

Remember though. Whichever class you pick, you can switch between subclasses at any time. You are not locked to one.

Your weapon's Attack value will cause them to do very low damage in Iron Banner regardless of your low light level. This was the case in previous iron banners as well. Year one weapons will be useless.

Your light doesn't affect your weapon damage output as much as the individual attack value though.

Masterplan ruined, Ive only been using Yr2 stuff anyway. Will be running Red Death, Conspiracy Theory/1000yd - Raid HMG/Vertigo. though will have to use the trials boots as the new rocket launcher ones don't work with Vertigo

BUNGIE, WANT TO BUY ABILITY TO GO INTO STRIKES SOLO WITH MATCHMAKING DISABLED!

I cried about matchmaking last night not working, and it wasn't working when I wanted it to and today it's working when I want to disable it :p

Tovarisc

Has Bungie talked about when we should see more exotics released into the wild? This is kind of crazy seeing everyone on here getting so many damn repeats. Myself included. Feels like a waste to use engrams at the moment.

No single word has been said, I think they haven't even acknowledged that there is people with Garrison chest armor. I guess that stuff is officially gated behind switch flip that may or may not happen tomorrow or day after that... or next month or...

Exciting, isn't it?

I cried about matchmaking last night not working, and it wasn't working when I wanted it to and today it's working when I want to disable it :p

If you're on PSN right now go to your settings whilst in orbit and set your clock back a day, you should get put into a game on your own.

Namikaze1

Still working on them. But just wanted to post what I had done so far. Yes, I basically copied and pasted what I had written over the past two months on to the pics. Also, give me a second to post a clean picture of the hive one. You will notice that the wizard's head is the same design as the new warlock raid helmet. Pics are big thus why in quotes:

LQ8qoVM.jpg

RKJN7UN.jpg

KbxuHT3.jpg

bpUFoSw.jpg

vG00etW.jpg

TimeLike

never played before. Just bought the taken king disc version on a whim while the wife was handbag shopping at the mall. I dont understand anything you guys are saying. Wish me luck.

We are at the sisters. We need someone experienced who has killed Oryx before. We only have myself and one other who have done it before. The group is solid otherwise. Join on Macello.

Thanks for the runs gentlemen (jafku and liquid)

Now gaf, to infuse my zhalo or hung jury with a 310 monte carlo.

decisions decisions...

Tecnniqe

Banned

Select strike, open ps4, go time and date, set it back a year, launch strike

Tada solo

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We are at the sisters. We need someone experienced who has killed Oryx before. We only have myself and one other who have done it before. The group is solid otherwise. Join on Macello.
Happy to help. Will switch to my Titan for extra weaponz

kidko

Anyone available to help with the fallen SABER 280? Ugh this Warsat part makes me feel like a noob

PSN kidklovius

Time to attempt More Beautiful To Know. This one seems super fun. 60 seconds

Hunter might be a little trickier, maybe? or easier.

Truant

The exotic engrams aren't really doing me any favors. Grinded all day, got a helmet and my third Last Word.

I'd really like the Supercell, I see everyone is using it. Any specific strategy here, or just random luck?

The exotic engrams aren't really doing me any favors. Grinded all day, got a helmet and my third Last Word.

I'd really like the Supercell, I see everyone is using it. Any specific strategy here, or just random luck?

Yea it sucks somtimes and its just random luck.

Still working on them. But just wanted to post what I had done so far. Yes, I basically copied and pasted what I had written over the past two months on to the pics. Also, give me a second to post a clean picture of the hive one. You will notice that the wizard's head is the same design as the new warlock raid helmet. Pics are big thus why in quotes:

Damn. This is pretty awesome. I'd love to see it all when finished.

That desperately needs a new font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom