• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

itHEF5r.jpg

Girls in the tower won't look me in the eye anymore. They must be shy. So kawaii.

blackflag

Any raids starting, either fresh or just Oryx?

My 301 warlock still needs everything and my hunter needs everything except oryx.

Have TOM

Psn: casmith7509

Deku Tree

good to know, i need to do that quest later. does it force matchmaking?

Yeah I did it team fist try with MM early this morning.

The blueberry invited me to party chat but I told him I was off mic and I knew what I was doing. BB replied kk.

It was really crazy. I got in the shield brothers face and spammed my 310 4th horseman and you could see a massive amount of their health bar draining away. Felt like I was using a GHorn on a Preatorian as a level 30.

Westonian

Anyone want to do the raid? (PS4)

1. WestonianB (294 Hunter) mic some raid experience
2. V1br4tions (296 Titan)

SkylineRKR

It seems you get guaranteed Strange coins for bounties and rank up. I spent all of them friday, and now I got about 60 again. I don't even bother with PoE though its a great source of income.

With so many useless armor drops, I build up armor materials like crazy and I usually donate anything above 300 or so. It levels the factions rather quickly.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Oh it hurts. I just keep looking at my FWC and NM ranks and I'm like "Welp, I'm not getting to 25 till like February next year."

It sucks that they eliminated the rep points reward from them and that they decreased how much you get from bounties. People will say "Oh why not use Motes of Light to level up" but these people forget that the non-hardcore don't do all the bounties or have 1000s of motes in their vault. I'm only doing some bounties to get my Warlock and Titan to rank 25 on FWC and NM. After that I'm done. Don't care about ships, shaders, emblems, etc. I'm down to just 89 motes. I'm saving these for infusion and quickly leveling weapons. I haven't been over 100 motes in two weeks. I would have a lot less if I hadn't turned in most of my radiant/ascendant stuff over to the speaker for some motes. I would love it if we can turn in some stuff for coins. I hate PoE so I'm definitely not grinding out that. Ranking up most factions are taking so long nowadays. Just would like the option you know.

C'mon - you're Nami. Just grind all the old raids every week on all your alts and then break down all your loot and buy motes from the speaker. :p

FUN!

todd360

Its great having a bunch of people on your friends list now. Just log in and check if anyone is playing the daily story and you pretty much get free marks lol.

Namikaze1

C'mon - you're Nami. Just grind all the old raids every week on all your alts and then break down all your loot and buy motes from the speaker. :p

FUN!
I haven't done the old raids since the flawless VoG HM run. That was mid August. I don't feel like going back unless they introduce some new gear.

Would anyone like to help me do Oryx by himself?

I just need to beat him and I'm done for the week. Preferably experienced players so we get this done quick and easy.

Did a dozen or so CoO, including 2 of my Stolen Runes for T2 and didn't get the Fragment I need.

Way too much RNG involved in getting this damn fragment quest done.

I'm done with the stupid ass quest for now. 41/50 and the rest can go fuck themselves.

Magik

Did a dozen or so CoO, including 2 of my Stolen Runes for T2 and didn't get the Fragment I need.

I'm done with the stupid ass quest for now. 41/50 and the rest can go fuck themselves.

The Tier 2 CoO for fragments are the worse of the bunch by far.

You do realise that you can just keep forfeiting them until you get the enemies that you need? It won't use your rune.

anx10us

Banned
Would anyone like to help me do Oryx by himself?

I just need to beat him and I'm done for the week. Preferably experienced players so we get this done quick and easy.

Yep ... already on your friend list, ready to go

lvl 299 hunter psn aanx10uss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom